What are your favorite Chicago restaurants
Insider Chicago: AJ Johnson
AJ Johnson, designer of 12 Dresses by AJ, also works as a stylist and fashion consultant. He has already beautified top stars like Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson or supermodel Tyra Banks. He shows us his favorite places in the "Windy City".
AJ Johnson, Designer of 12 Dresses by AJ, also works as stylist and Fashion advisor. He has already beautified top stars like Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson or supermodel Tyra Banks. He shows us his favorite places in the "Windy City".
We'll take you on a shopping tour through Chicago. What are you showing us first?
Ikram, here you get an orgasmic shopping experience (15 East Huron Street) and Blake. Although only women are served here, the store is a work of art worth seeing, including for men (212 West Chicago Avenue).
Where do you shop for your fashion in Chicago?
If not at Barneys in New York, then at Bonnie & Clyde (1751 W. Division Street) and in the RSVP Gallerywhere I always find extraordinary things (1753 North Damen Avenue).
Where do you look at modern art and photography?
My favorite art gallery is N’Ndambi in the River West Ares (110 N. Peoria) and another gallery that I really like is this one Carl Hammer Gallery (740 N. Wells).
Where do you prefer to go for breakfast?
In the The Peninsula (108 E Superior Street) and for brunch in the Ralph Lauren RL restaurant (115 E Chicago Avenue).
Where does the Chicago scene meet during the day?
In the restaurant Big star on Ladies Avenue (1531).
Your three favorite restaurants?
My three favorite restaurants in Chicago are Avec (615 W Randolph Street), sepia (123 N Jefferson Street) and Sushi wabi (842 W Randolph Street). Avec because the food is first class and the crowd is very stylish. Sepia has great food and delicious drinks and sushi Wabi has the best sushi in town and very interesting people meet here.
Where in Chicago are you most likely to meet designers and other artists?
At the Telegraph restaurant in Logan Square. (2601 N Milwaukee Avenue)
Where do you particularly like to go out on Saturday nights?
In the Pump room in the Public Hotel. (1301 N State Parkway)
An insider tip?
A visit to the Golden coast is a must, just as one must Bucktown have seen. Another tip: stay away from the South Loop!
- What vitamins are good for women's health
- California has estate tax
- Why do people like Britain
- What does carnival mean
- Who Can Get an Amazon Courier Franchise
- Why can I physically feel my feelings
- Why sports facilities are important
- What is the best contractor
- How is BIT Jaipur
- Why are chains given in girls jeans
- What personality does INFPs dislike?
- How can I fix my tattoo design
- What animals consider humans as their prey?
- How are mental illnesses diagnosed
- Do you live in india
- Can I travel around the world with 5000
- What are the beliefs of the new nationalism
- Are payroll errors and failures excusable
- Is the Asian education system functioning effectively?
- Who would win Darth Vader against Thanos?
- What should everyone know about Seoul
- What's the best sweetness in Hyderabad
- EXO is famous in India
- When are Canadians at their best?