What is a written petition
Petition / right of petition
(& copy bpb)A petition is a complaint or a request. All citizens have the right to complain about the politics of the state or to ask the state something.
Article 17 of the Basic Law provides the right to petition:
"Everyone has the right, individually or in association with others, to address requests or complaints in writing to the responsible authorities and to the parliament."
All citizens have the right to ask the state for something. You also have the right to complain.
You can complain about the politics of the state. They then want the state to do or not to do something. Such a complaint or request is called a petition.
There are rules for petitions:
- You have to write down petitions.
- You have to recognize who wrote it.
- You send the petition to an authority or to a representative body, such as the Bundestag.
- The petition can be sent as a letter or on the Internet.
- If you send a petition to an authority that is not responsible, the authority must forward the petition to the right place.
- Authorities or, for example, the Bundestag must accept a petition. For example, you need to deal with the petition in one sitting.
- The citizens who complained
receive the result of the meeting.
- The citizens do not need to be given a reason for the result.
Back to the home page: simply POLITICS. Lexicon in simple language
- Is the software test dead
- How does voltage affect a circuit?
- Would ISIS ever dare to attack Iran?
- When is rebellion beneficial
- Why is Denmark peaceful
- What makes Canada so immigrant-friendly
- Is Bulgarian easier to learn than Russian
- Why do I feel like a fake
- What is a startup compensation package
- Why does black tourmaline break
- Why is white supremacy offensive?
- Why is Sanjay Dutt being arrested
- Who would win strategy or tactics
- Why was Libya attacked by the US?
- Is Entity Framework an ORM
- Are the native Japanese against immigration?
- Why do people prefer to leave China
- Is nationalism ethical
- Should I share everything with my husband
- How does plastic waste affect people?
- Can someone change their blood type
- What about green cards for citizenship in China
- Count vouchers towards taxable income
- Am I a sociopath 4