Should I cut off my superficial friend
It can bother him.
But he has to live with that, it's your body.
You don't have to feel bad about that yet.
First and foremost, it is important that you feel comfortable.
And do not correspond to the ideal of your husband.
I also had my long hair cut off, and certainly not asked my husband ... and whether I wear it long again is my business too.
Sometimes I'm blonde, sometimes black, at the moment bright red and raspelkurz. My husband also says what he likes better and what he likes less, but that doesn't mean that I let myself be influenced by which hairstyle I wear.
My husband also removed his beard and had a bald head shaved.
And imagine: he didn't ask me how I thought about it.
I also have a nose piercing, so I just came home with it, my husband got a tattoo on his arm, even though he knows I find it sucks.
But he has to be comfortable with you. This is important to me.
I am also a little overweight and have gained 10 kg in a short period of time.
That bothers me, but not so much that I want to change something.
My husband does strength training and has become very muscular as a result, I don't think that's nice, but he likes himself ...
So relax and let him talk.
You don't define yourself by pleasing your husband.
If you lose your breasts due to cancer or go bald due to an illness, does he leave you because you no longer meet his expectations?
What are you to him, does he mainly define you by your appearance?
If anyone had reason to be angry, it would be you.
- How do magnetic field bracelets work
- Who is your favorite actress
- How can a Christian convert to Islam
- What if the Titanic had never sunk?
- What is serotonin withdrawal syndrome
- What is the most creative song title
- Is the flood insurance effective immediately?
- Suicide is common among schizoids
- Why is acculturation better than assimilation
- Which Balkan countries have Starbucks
- What is Aerosmith known for?
- What was your favorite LEGO line
- What was Stalin's personal hobby
- How many households have children
- What are some college hacks
- What is your definition of a creep
- Enables women to reserve
- Who are you at 4 a.m.
- Why is Italy considered part of Europe
- Who is Wittgenstein
- Which shoes go well with light jeans
- Can you live without jewelry
- What are the most welcoming LGBT communities
- What are the advantages of capitalism