How do I get an Italian visa
German citizens do not need a visa for a stay of up to 90 days.
All EU citizens have the right to stay in Italy for up to 90 days within a six-month period without a visa. Every traveler is obliged to bring their valid identity card or passport with them.
Member states of the European Union (EU): Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Great Britain, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Finland, Austria, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania
Contracting parties to the Schengen Agreement (Schengen States): Germany, Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland , Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Switzerland
Great Britain and Ireland are not parties to the Schengen Agreement. Bulgaria, Romania and Cyprus do not apply the rules on freedom of travel.
Although documents are not checked when crossing an internal Schengen border, it is necessary to have a valid passport or ID card with you. Authorities (police, immigration authorities) in the Schengen states have the right to check them.
Foreigners with a valid residence permit and travel documents can move freely within the entire territory of the Schengen states for up to 3 months in the half-year.
You have to apply for your visa for Italy personally, so unfortunately we cannot help you with obtaining a visa!
Non-German citizens who require a visa must apply for this in person at the embassy or the representation responsible for them. If you have any questions, please contact the Italian Embassy in Berlin or the Italian Consulates General in Frankfurt, Hanover, Cologne, Munich and Stuttgart.
We are an independent visa service and do not belong to any authority, embassy or other public institution. Depending on the type of visa, the consulates charge visa fees (from 20 euros). In addition, there are service fees (from 29.16 euros) for our service. It is of course possible to apply for the visa directly at the embassy or consulate.
Public holiday June 2nd (national holiday)
Area 301,338 km2
Form of government Parliamentary republic
Time zone CET
Telephone code +39
- What is the history of cashless India
- Which instrument has the greatest total range
- What is a caustic personality
- Why do communists hate Trotsky
- Extroverts are generally less considerate than introverts
- Why can't I answer any questions
- Who is your best competition
- Poland is suitable for higher studies
- How can you become a public figure
- Where are the best TESOL jobs
- What is the difference between admitted and admitted?
- What are the ethical challenges
- What is the indigenous word for dream time
- Why are public toilets so dirty?
- Why is Cola Studio Pakistan very successful
- How strong is the plate armor
- Will check RSS modes
- How do new fashion styles arise
- What determines the value of a gemstone
- What's the best excuse for a hickey
- How can I get straight?
- What is water rice
- Which is better kidney transplant or Ayurvedic treatment
- Can you shadow an architect
- Can Pete Buttigieg win against Donald Trump
- Why should a person chase a dream
- How are women treated in Russia
- How do YouTubers get free hypebeast shoes
- When can you rent a car
- Is the Kyoto Protocol a total failure
- Is India better than Canada and Australia
- What's your favorite cult classic
- What is solvation energy
- Technology steals our jobs