What does society do differently?
People who are different and their participation in the life of society - a challenge not only for curative education
Key messages about the lecture
The politically required safeguarding of the rights of people with disabilities clearly emphasizes the participation of those affected in the life of society. This means - not only for curative education, but also for the areas of education, living, working and actually for the whole of society - to consistently place the previous perception, interaction and professional support of people who are different in the context of ensuring participation .
This task is to be understood as a challenge because - as a prerequisite for success - it makes an expansion of one's own identity, i.e. one's self-image, inevitable at all levels: in theory, in practice and also for those working in special education. Which is known to be a pretty arduous undertaking.
The explanations touch on selected curative educational aspects of the topic: terms, relationship between defect-specific knowledge and participation security, the special features of curative education, excluding contexts of specialized support, the past and future self-image of curative education. Some of the non-therapeutic aspects of securing participation are also mentioned (e.g. society and people who are different, financing and organizational logistics of securing participation, example of the psychiatric reform in Italy, the aspired inclusive future society in the context of normal distribution according to C. F. Gauß). Of course, reference will also be made to suitable suggestions from the conference contributions or results from the working groups.
The article concludes with a consideration of the necessary emphasis on participation in the self-image of curative education and the requirements of this more precise identity.
Speaker: Prof. Dr. Petr Ondracek
- What would society be without respect
- Who was King Bharata
- How would Jose Mourinho fit into Tottenham?
- China respects foreign intellectual property rights
- Is Huawei famous in the USA
- What is corporate governance
- How are factory design patterns implemented
- How did Ronaldo get taller
- Is it worth doing an undergraduate degree in Canada
- Is it worth buying Supreme
- Who are the Brazilians on Quora
- What is quinoa
- How to successfully reattach severed limbs
- Which bag brands are the best
- Why don't my pimples go away
- Why are nutritional supplements so popular
- What is Egyptian nationalism
- What is a soft credit check
- How is the governor elected
- Will leaving the EU harm the UK?
- Which UK universities are investment banks targeting?
- Ever buy yourself birthday presents
- Are Armenians Arabs
- Are Persians and Germans the same race?