When is Prince William Koenig
Prince William Insider: That's what he intends to do when he becomes king
After his father, Prince Charles (72), Prince William (38) ranks second in the British line of succession as his eldest son. When the Queen's grandson (95) will become king is still in the stars, but Prince William will not face this task unprepared. The father of three and husband of Duchess Kate (39) has already made some plans for his reign, as an insider has now explained.
So harmonious! In the video below we show you the cute video that the Cambridges released recently and also reveal what the recordings reveal about the family.
Our most read articles
Prince William wants to modernize the monarchy as king
Prince William is said to be already thinking about the future of the monarchy and the changes he will make. One of the most important points will be that he wants to redefine the role of the king, a source said, according to usmagazine.com. The 38-year-old would respect the protocol, but he still intends to "modernize some aspects". Among other things, he would make it his business to be "more reliable than previous generations".
In order to implement this plan, Prince William and his wife have already done good preparatory work among the people and ensured a "healthy balance of openness": On the one hand, the two, who celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary at the end of April and posted a touching video to thank, very close to the people and openly show themselves and their three children Prince George (7), Princess Charlotte (6) and Prince Louis (3) on social media. On the other hand, a touch of royal aloofness remains: "At the same time, the feeling of secrecy is preserved that surrounds the royal family and so loves to occupy us," added the insider.
Prince Charles's eldest son now gets along well in the spotlight
Of course, this strategy of "balanced openness" shouldn't change much if he follows in the footsteps of his father, with whom he has an intimate relationship. In public he would then not suddenly "reveal everything about private life", the insider made it clear. But Prince William is aware that he was born into a royal family and that he is in the limelight. Even if the son of the late Princess Diana († 36) still had problems with it when he was younger and found the attention given to his person "difficult to cope with", he now feels very comfortable in his own skin. "William accepts that being in the spotlight is part of the job and it's okay with him," the source continued. He was different from his younger brother, Prince Harry (36), who did not always cope with his role in public. Last year Harry and his wife, Duchess Meghan (39), pulled the rip cord and settled in the USA with their son Archie (2).
Prince William, however, takes his future role as king very seriously. "He regards it as a great honor and privilege to be in his position. The monarchy and his family will always come first." Duchess Kate has proven to be the perfect life partner with whom you can go through all the ups and downs of life. "Kate is his rock solid and they work as a team," summarized the source.
This is also proven by the intimate photos that the couple published on the occasion of their 10th wedding anniversary. We show you in the video below.
- What is the Best Raspberry Pi Kit
- When should teenagers wear straps
- May foreign modes
- What are the characteristics of a successful marriage
- Why can some people not trust themselves
- Are narcissistic men really misogynistic?
- Will Trump forgive Julian Assange
- How do we get good freelancers
- Shenzhen is a high-tech dystopia
- How does personality affect consumer behavior?
- How wild is your husband
- What are specific products
- Why is lithium ionic and beryllium covalent
- Can musicians hear better
- Why does the president get a salary
- Which Bollywood celebrities live in the bandstand
- What is the difference between Canada and China
- What makes men want to meet other men
- Why are Swarovski engagement rings so expensive
- Is the cracked version of AutoCAD legal
- In which semester should I learn AutoCAD?
- What is the dark side of YouTube
- Where will Pep Guardiola train next?
- How is Brexit a major global event?