Which dances give strong legs
5 types of dance for firm legs and a firm bottom
Last update: 16 January, 2019
Sport and exercise are known to be healthy and keep you fit. But some find this boring and therefore quickly lose motivation. If this is the case for you, we recommend different onesDance styles.
Not only can you have fun with it, but you can also train your body.
At the same time, you can reduce stress and get to know new people. Do you feel like getting your legs and buttocks in shape by dancing?
Tight legs and firm buttocks through dancing
Dancing moves your whole body, especially your legs, which will be grateful for some exercise after a long day at the office.
Endorphins are also released in the processand so worries and fears can be replaced by a pleasant feeling of happiness.
There are many Dance styles. You are sure to find one that adapts to your needs and preferences. You can pursue this hobby alone or in company in the fitness center, at home or in the disco.
Today we recommend 5 types of dance, that get your body moving and tone your legs and buttocks.
1. Types of dance: Salsa
Salsa is ideal to burn off calories. The fast rhythm strengthens legs and buttocks and has other advantages:
- You can also use it to train your waist,
- improve your posture, agility and coordination and
- Strengthen your chest and arms.
Salsa activates blood circulation, which reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
2. Tap dance
The tap dance comes from North America, the feet are moved rhythmically.
This type of dance is a mix of Irish dances with wooden shoes and African American dances.
The rhythm trains in the aerobic segment Cardiovascular system, coordination and fitness. The oxygen supply and fat burning are improved and
- the calves, buttocks and thighs strengthened,
- while improving balance.
It takes a lot of practice to dance like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, but tap dancing is a lot of fun and very healthy.
Spanish flamenco to rhythmic music improves coordination, flexibility and strength.
This dance, which originates from Andalusia, Extremadura and Murcia, is a good example of aerobic exercise, with which in particularLegs and buttocks are trained.
Other advantages of flamenco:
- Hips and stomach are trained.
- Toxins are excreted through perspiration.
- Calories are burned and weight loss occurs.
- The use of castanets, fans and cloths improves coordination.
With this Argentine dance you also train your legs well. You can use it to your
- Thighs as well as yours
- Strengthen your buttocks!
Tango also promotes balance and correct posture, the waist is beautified and the lateral abdominal muscles are strengthened.
Cardiologists and gerontologists recommend this type of dance especially for seniors.
This is actually about fitness training combined with Latin American rhythms.
For example, the following types of dance are practiced:
This training was developed by the Colombian Alberto “Beto” Perez in the 1990s. Zumba is not only fun, it is a very intense workout that burns a lot of calories.
It strengthens the abdominal muscles, thighs and buttocks.You might be interested in ...
- How come most WWE wrestlers are idiots
- Did Hindus kill Christians because they are Christians
- How many climate zones are there on earth
- Are women still suppressed why and how
- Is Orson Scott Card a kind person
- What is a merchandiser
- What is the importance of cytoplasmic inheritance
- Why are some people colored black
- How to successfully reattach severed limbs
- Are Vestige products safe?
- What is Australian 80 Visa
- How do I become a political activist
- What are the problems of land transport
- What makes a vehicle a tank destroyer
- Can you explain jingoism and patriotism?
- Why is Kenya more visited than Somali
- DoorDash pocket his worker tips
- Should Pakistan sever diplomatic relations with Taiwan
- What are the best restaurants in Prague
- What is the SAT scholarship after 10th.
- How rich were French monarchs
- Could America conquer the world?
- How has social media affected society?
- Is it weird to masturbate while doing blowjobs?