Would you go on a solo trip
Women power! The top 8 countries for solo female adventurers
Find out more about the country in advance.
Make copies of your travel documents and carry them with you separately from the originals.
Try to appear as confident and safe as possible - as if you were out and about in this place every day!
Adapt to the cultural conditions and do not wear clothes that are too provocative.
Choose a place to stay in a safe area and, if possible, arrive before dark.
When it's dark, take a taxi instead of wandering the streets alone. Avoid dark corners at night and do not hitchhike.
Learn the most important words and phrases in the local language.
Buy a local SIM card and tell your family and friends regularly where you are and what you are planning for the next few days.
Do you have a boyfriend? Are you married? - Your answer should always be YES. Wear a ring to be on the safe side and think of an authentic story about your husband for uncomfortable situations - even if he doesn't exist.
Don't make fear the predominant feeling, not everyone is a potential attacker. Trust your gut feeling and enjoy traveling!
- What am I supposed to achieve before 40
- How do I block a WhatsApp group
- Formula 1 Ferrari is centered
- Do you like Hallmark films
- Who is the current governor of the RBI
- How did the French-English rivalry begin
- Who are more tolerant men or women
- Why would you give up a dream?
- Is materialism good or bad for society?
- Why did France get involved in the First World War
- Does Donald Trump have a university degree
- America has lost credibility since Trump
- More aggressive people succeed in life
- What is maturity at an early age
- How do I rob a house
- How can an architecture student improve
- What is NET Core
- How do you say satisfied in Italian
- Why did Jennie and Kai split up
- What is English grammar 1
- If you hate BTS why
- What is a contingent contract
- The Portuguese regret their colonial history
- Why are many African nations pro-American