What's the best red robin hamburger
Very good burger - great concept - Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
The restaurant is centrally located on International Drive and is modernly furnished with numerous televisions on which numerous different sporting events are shown.
We were welcomed in a friendly manner and brought to the assigned table, the waitress in charge quickly took up the drink requests and explained the menu.
There are three categories of burgers, which differ based on the toppings and size (all burgers can be ordered with a larger or an additional patty).
Since the American weight specifications are alien to me and I couldn't really imagine the size, I ordered a burger in the smallest category.
This one was very tasty, but an upgrade to a larger patty would probably have made sense as it was actually not very large.
But I haven't forgotten the place hungry, as fries are served as a side dish, which can be reordered free of charge and without limitation.
I opted for the sweet potato fries, which are subject to a surcharge, and they were also very tasty (crispy and hot).
I ordered the first portion salted, but there was a little too much salt on the fries for my taste.
I ordered the second portion unsalted and could then spice it up at the table to my liking.
I would definitely prefer the McDonalds or Burger King, as the burgers taste much better and there is the advantage of unlimited fries, there is no significant difference in price to the larger burgers at the two chains mentioned.
- Why do we need civil engineering
- Is a diamond a link
- Does homosexuality affect the gene pool
- How are research jobs
- Which Indian newspapers are the most biased
- Satisfaction is a better goal than happiness
- Gives a banana fat
- Why is America overthrowing the Maduro government in Venezuela
- What prevents freedom of thought
- Certificates of attendance help on a resume
- Who won the house in 2018
- Why do people like the Supreme brand
- Should the 40-hour work week be omitted
- Where should I eat in Ottawa
- Mild mitral regurgitation may go away
- Do I have to rewrite dictionary definitions
- Can you trust the technology
- Do nurses work with dentists
- What are the reasons for moving to Portugal?
- Why isn't America already destroying Russia?
- What is your opinion on fanfiction
- What is N in Huckel's rule
- How do you get Illustrator for free
- Is biased news still news