How can guys get better at fashion
A recent study by the dating platform Zoosk has found which clothes guys don't like about us. The study has sometimes shown that profiles with the words “fashion” and “fashion” receive an average of 135% more messages and date invitations than girls who are not so concerned with fashion. So fashion is important to boys! But now come the clothes that they don't like at all:
1. Wrinkled and unironed clothing (60%)
Okay, that's clear. We very seldom leave the house with a wrinkled blouse! But what about them? Don't they care what they look like? When mom hasn't just ironed the shirt, they usually just put it on ...
2. Socks in the sandals (55%)
Where did you see that? When we're not walking the dog in the village or taking out the rubbish, we rarely wear sandals with socks. Understandable!
3. Crocs (53%)
This trend is long gone and only applies to doctors and nurses. You don't even see Crocs on the streets anymore, let alone at school. Or are we wrong?
4. Baggy jeans (50%)
Phew! We don't even have them in our closet anymore - unless we're gangster rappers. A trend that we can happily do without.
5.Granny panties (45%)
Ooooookay, we also find that rather unsexy about us. But the feel-good factor is just great! The high-cut versions made of fine rib are rarely found in our wardrobe anyway. But how about High waist bikini bottoms? We have more of a problem ...
- If Captain America were a Republican
- What is SIP in telecommunications
- Was it all about slavery in the civil war?
- How can one overcome generalized anxiety disorders
- What are some examples of aqueous solutions
- Why do Indian women wear Mangal Sutra
- VHP is a hateful religious group
- What's your experience in Amsterdam
- How were people recruited into the KGB
- Is China's military better than Russia
- Which are the best teas
- Premature aging is permanent in teenagers
- English is the shortest language
- There are currently US troops in Kaduna
- How did Marie Kondo get so famous
- Ladies wear panties at night
- How did Aboriginal Australians settle at Uluru
- What is AGRED
- How much scholarship is paid in AFMC
- Can someone hate their country
- Why do earrings sometimes cause infections
- Respect Telugus Tamils
- Why do people romanticize suicide
- What can you do about unresponsive teammates