What are the best expense management software
Spendee expenditure management: Developers are looking for happiness in the subscription model
My favorite is MoneyControl too. One of the best apps on my iPhone / iPad. Very clear, great support and regular updates.
@Hans the Truth:
This “damn premium subscription crap” is, in my opinion, a disease of the entire app store. How should an app be financed in the long term if users only pay one or two euros for it? How are you supposed to cover the costs for further development, support, updates, etc.? A one-time purchase might cover the costs of version 1.0, but at the same time users expect free updates - at the latest for every new iOS / device.
It doesn't go together. This might work for games that don't have version 2.0. If there is version 2 of a game, there is a new app that has to be paid for again. With productive apps, this is unthinkable from the user's point of view. Pay for an update? Rip off!
Productive apps (if they are good) are used for several months or even years. So you have a much greater benefit than with a game. Nevertheless, one sees again and again reviews that are upset about the exorbitant prices (= 2.99 or "more") or IAPs.
If you are not one of the big providers pushed by Apple, it is almost only worthwhile to develop one-offs, which are then abandoned after a relatively short period of support.
I'm still looking for the perfect to-do list for me: I already have several apps there that were really great at the beginning, but for which development was stopped. So I've already paid several times for products that were dead after a few months. Now I prefer to spend a little more and then have some of it for a longer period of time.
For me, subscriptions are not the solution either. But for the really good apps, the prices are no longer 99 cents, but rather 4.99 upwards. In terms of my useful life, that's still a small investment.
- Citizen watches are cheap fashion watches
- Did you date a shy man?
- What will make you feel empty
- Is India better than Canada and Australia
- Networking is important to be successful
- What is your big challenge in China
- What happened against Sikh riots in 1984
- Countries are useless
- How is your relationship with your god
- Suggest an online saree shopping site
- Where should I go in Hong Kong
- Where will Arsenal end this season
- What is Linux 4
- Rain makes arthritis
- How do I look for jobs
- How important is it to make sacrifices in life
- What is the nucleus
- CRY is an anti-Hindu NGO
- Is box marriage really a problem?
- What are the effects of caffeine tolerance
- Which visa is better H1B or J1
- How much data is used while surfing
- Why do I feel cold after meditation?
- Who was the current governor of India
- America is a traitor to African countries
- How long do psychiatrists work each day
- Most people die on Mondays
- What is synthetic rubber made of
- Which socks are you wearing right now?
- Why didn't Christ write anything
- Where do fashion brands manufacture their products
- How legitimate are IQ tests
- Which are the best teas