What does education 2
Table of Contents
- Initial and continuing education
- Educational needs analysis
- Education management
- Education server
- Criticism and Outlook
The concept of education aims at the intellectual, creative and moral development, which happens out of reason and freedom and without direct dependence on politics and economy. Not only the process is meant, but also the condition or the result. Humboldt's ideal of education includes holistic training in science and art and the binding unity of research and teaching, including the freedom of science.
One speaks in detail of scientific, artistic or humanistic education. General education becomes the common foundation of society. The prerequisites for education are access to knowledge, for example through specialist and non-fiction books, and the inclusion of science and art, for example in institutions such as schools and universities. The theory of education deals with pedagogy and philosophy, among others.
Initial and continuing education
An apprenticeship is an educational measure in which knowledge and skills are conveyed or developed and the completion of which qualifies them to take up a specific job (general school education, vocational training, studies). Continuing education is part of the post-school education sector and is aimed at those who are already professionally qualified. When it comes to measures in general and as a whole, there is often general talk of training and further education.
Educational needs analysis
The education needs analysis is a method for recording the future education and qualification needs of an organization. It examines which requirements arise from the medium and long-term strategy and which qualifications and competencies the employees must have in order to perform their tasks. Concrete personnel development and training measures can only be derived from the systematic determination of the training needs.
Educational management is relevant in all organizations in which educational measures are planned, implemented and evaluated. In essence, it is about how the skills of employees are brought into harmony with the strategies and structures as well as the culture of the institution or the company and which forms of training and further education are launched.
Education servers are editorially managed portals that bring together resources such as learning materials as well as project descriptions, legal texts, addresses of institutions and contact persons or event dates on all aspects of education and make them generally accessible. The state is often the initiator or sponsor. There are specializations depending on the type of education and target group or geographically.
Criticism and Outlook
More and more education, contrary to the original idea, is fragmented and instrumentalized, an arbitrary educational canon is created and training and further education become dependent. Educational needs analysis, management and server can on the one hand be understood as important approaches and means, but on the other hand they can also work towards a pure benefit and purpose orientation. Ethics may critically accompany the reinterpretation and reevaluation of education.
- You may die from a schizoaffective disorder
- Canada will have a third official language
- Are love and passion the same
- The University of Scotland is free for Americans
- What are the effects of chronic stress
- How are chemicals used for dry cleaning
- Did Hindus benefit from British rule?
- How are the Manchester United fans
- Why should we support illegal immigration?
- Which CS degree for a career
- Subway uses real meat
- What do the Turks think of the Chinese
- Personally own an investment property
- Ayn Rand mentioned Wittgenstein's work
- How many of you are lonely
- Have you ever thought about becoming asexual?
- What is Nancy Pelosi's political story
- What is your definition of a creep
- Uses NASA 5G
- A gratuity is paid to the laid-off employees
- Can women wear men's shoes
- Christianity and Islam are based on Judaism
- What is the Zamzam water chemical formula
- Why is the Christmas season a sanctimonious time of year
- How fast can the transport be
- Marriage is no longer sacred
- How do I become a political activist
- Why is oxygen considered electronegative
- What are the main export goods of Turkey?
- Why do narcissists love music
- What is the top freedom of movement
- How do you see asexuality
- Do I need a visa for Dubai
- Why was King Charles I executed?