What are typical boy problems
Problems in puberty: typically girls, typically boys!
5 typical problems faced by girls during puberty
Beauty ideal of female teenagers
Adolescent girls often worry about not being beautiful enough and feel under pressure from a very early age to have to be slim; Permanent self-examination in the mirror, in front of the camera, etc. serves to reassure you that you look “good”. Can get out of hand, lead to violent self-criticism and in the worst case lead to an eating disorder.
- How to best help your daughter:
Be sure to convey to your daughter that regardless of your looks or outfit, she is adorable. Don't complain about your looks, but don't encourage over-the-top vanity either. Girls should be careful with diets (yo-yo effect etc.) and stay critical here.
Anger and aggression during puberty
Girls tend to swallow anger and aggression and to judge against yourself. Common role models sometimes play a role here.
- How to best help your daughter:
Let your daughter be angry sometimes, it's good for her. If you recognize autoaggressive or depressive tendencies, seek advice from a youth or family therapist.
Quarrel with best friend
How to best help your daughter in an argument with her best friend: Don't meddle, don't talk badly of the girlfriend, but be supportive. Most of the time, these conflicts regulate themselves again.
How to best help your daughter with lovesickness: The same applies here: Don't talk badly about the boy, but stay by your daughter's side for support. For example, tell your child about your own experiences with lovesickness.
Violent conflicts with the mother, power struggles and accusations
Girls find it more difficult than boys to break away from their mother, since she is both an object of identification and role model as well as the closest reference person.
- How to best help your daughter: Don't see your daughter as a friend! Try to understand your daughter's allegations as attempts at emancipation and not as a declaration of war against you personally. Practice letting go! Be patient.
Typical problems faced by boys during puberty
Pubescent boys tend to be impulsive
Boys are often very impulsive and not very reflective.
- How best to help your son: Stay calm as possible. Consider the dramatic remodeling process going on in the teenage brain and be patient.
Boys are more inclined than girls to expose their energy and then quickly appear "aggressive".
- How best to help your son: Think about whether it is really excessive aggression in your son or simply excess energy. Make sure your son can exercise. Physical fun fights with dad are also very important and helpful for boys now!
Risk-taking among boys during puberty
Boys are more willing to take risks and sometimes try out more dangerous things. This can include a child taking drugs, drinking a lot or trying "tests of courage".
- How to best help your son: As long as all of this is kept within limits, there is nothing wrong with it. If you are worried, talk to him and give him legal "kicks", such as climbing, bungee jumping, etc.
Boys play "shooting games" ("first person shooters") on the PC more often than girls and are more likely to be addicted to computers or online games.
- How best to help your son: You only have to intervene if your son neglects his friends and school because of the PC or Playstation activities. Then talk to him and possibly call in a therapist.
Conflicts with the father
During puberty, boys often have conflicts and stress with their father: They question his authority and / or demand his presence through provocations.
- How best to help your son: Here fathers are called upon to deal with their son: Be a role model for him, remain (or become) present and take your son seriously. Maintain regular father-son conversations and father-son activities.
- When did Disney buy Marvel
- What are the advantages of a telegram over WhatsApp
- Why is academic writing important
- How can i be a charming guy
- Is it dangerous to live in Brazil?
- What do you like about George Clooney
- How should one find one's business fate
- The following words should be separated
- Where can I buy goods online
- Why are Africans poor
- Why do boxers wear gloves
- Is the Indian National Congress dead
- How does the referral from agencies work
- Are phlebotomy jobs competitive
- Who are the most successful YouTubers
- How does a direct democracy work
- Why is ZARA so popular
- Why do governments use espionage agencies?
- Where does an amethyst stone come from
- Vipassana is difficult
- Plays Narendra Modi Dirty Politics
- What is the purpose of flight stays
- Which outfit made you feel powerful
- What are the UK public universities
- Is design a good career
- How do I become a certified translator
- Where are the prisons in India?
- Which Masjid is the richest in India
- How can we know someone like us
- What happens to startups during a recession
- What are the best free learning resources
- Australia has a strong economy
- What unspoken rules do children follow?
- Can you predict my astrological details?