Why is deep sea diving dangerous?
Dangers of deep diving: When recreational divers exceed the depth limit
The air quickly becomes thin in the depths: During a 50-meter dive, a buddy team experiences the consequences of a technical defect. We explain the incident in the DIVING error analysis.
Suddenly the two hear a loud hissing sound. What's this? The machine can't blow off because the water isn't really cold. Photo: W. Pölzer
Dangers of deep diving: Beyond the depth limitSuddenly something unexpected happens: Manfred is fighting with his equipment - the medium pressure hose has apparently burst. Michael dives quickly to his buddy and tries to turn off the valve. In the hustle and bustle, he turns the wrong wheel. In a panic, Manfred grabs Michael's octopus. Then he finally manages to close the right valve. Too late: the bottle is as good as empty. The two of them now breathe out of Michael's bottle together, but it only contains 50 bar of residual air.
- Are Armenians Arabs
- Who makes cutlery in the US
- What is the process to extract dysprosium
- What makes a great badminton player
- How are gold prices set
- Are you a vegetarian or a vegan
- What is concrete mix design
- Why are whites attractive?
- What does PCC mean in civil engineering
- What are the career opportunities according to BBM
- What is another word for spooky?
- You should wear socks with shorts
- Why are you not racist
- Vietnamese women are pretty
- Marvel has more characters than DC
- Are freshwater pearls real?
- Can autistic children lead normal lives?
- Could you marry your dream girl
- What chemicals are used in clothing
- White nationalist content is prohibited on Twitter
- What is Carline in Biw Fixture
- The word free has negative connotations
- How can the West reduce men's suicide
- Why do people party at night