What is the purpose of social life
Free University of Berlin
"I'm very happy about the award," says the scientist, who considers sport to be a central component of a functioning society. The head of the department of integration pedagogy, exercise and sport in the department of education and psychology has been committed to the common good both professionally and on a voluntary basis for decades. She owes the award to her “athletic team spirit”: “I am grateful to all the people I have worked with in recent years.”
Wowereit: "Cohesion of our society"
Gudrun Doll-Tepper received the Federal Cross of Merit from Berlin's Governing Mayor Klaus Wowereit: “Ms. Doll-Tepper has done a lot for sport and for the cohesion of our society. For her, sport and sports associations are a field in which the common good is at stake. ”For the scientist, sport enables various members of society to be integrated into a community. "In this way, people can participate in social life and have social experiences that would otherwise not have easy access to it."
She is particularly involved in disabled sports and integration education. "The sporty togetherness, the communal movement, giving each other rules - all of this helps to develop self-confidence and to get a good feeling for one's abilities." According to Doll-Tepper, this potential has developed further through positive experiences in sport would be transferred to other levels. “In and through sport, people can learn how participation in society works. "
"I like to move"
The 64-year-old is also active in promoting women: “In sport, we are making great efforts at national and international level so that more women take on leadership positions. We have also dealt intensively with the topic of careers and barriers scientifically at Freie Universität. "
In addition to her professorship at Freie Universität, Gudrun Doll-Tepper sits on the Presidium of the German Olympic Sports Confederation, is chairman of the German Olympic Academy Willi Daume and a member of the scientific advisory board of the Federal Center for Health Education. With so much commitment to the sporting activities of others - does Gudrun Doll-Tepper come along? “I used to be an enthusiastic handball player and basketball player. This is no longer possible in terms of time, but I plan on running or cycling. I like to move, and you should take the time for it. "
- When is Facebook finally launching video ads
- How high can dogs jump
- Are texts a real word?
- Should I visit Hong Kong this week
- Why can't I leave my narcissistic husband
- What are the different types of societies
- What's the story behind the monarchy
- Has Vietnamese a standard dialect
- Are women responsible for patriarchy themselves?
- What do ads look like on Quora
- What does CAA or CAB stand for?
- Toronto Living How Much Should I Spend
- Helped Swami stop sati
- What is social media really for?
- Greek men like taller chubby women
- When is Father's Day in China
- What markets does gold find
- How can I stop being so reserved?
- What should everyone know about Seoul
- How developed is Hong Kong
- What is the English pronunciation for
- How do I reset my Dell laptop
- Who will win Manchester United or Liverpool
- Can you eat pepperoni pizza when pregnant
- How do you become an interpreter?
- What's stopping you from traveling today
- Is a Dr Copper water bottle safe
- Why is England also called Great Britain
- What are the benefits of learning Arabic
- How did fascism come about?
- Why would anyone prefer Brown Columbia?
- The Cavendish banana is doomed to extinction
- What's wrong with Xiaomi Redmi smartphones
- How do you frame a diamond painting?