Should we learn AutoCAD before we learn SolidWorks
CAD courses as online training or face-to-face seminars
10% discount on CAD courses online / webinars
Alternatively, we can offer almost all of them CAD courses as Online course offer with a discount of 10% on the respective net price. To receive the discount, please select the "Webinar" seminar location when booking online. The dates and contents match those of the face-to-face seminars.
27 CAD training centers await you
Our CAD training centers are located in Arnsberg, Berlin, Bremen, Dortmund, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Essen, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Hamburg, Hanover, Kassel, Koblenz, Karlsruhe, Cologne, Leipzig, Mannheim, Munich, Münster, Nuremberg, Paderborn, Potsdam (Kleinmachnow), Regensburg, Saarbrücken, Siegen and Stuttgart. Addresses
CAD training online or CAD face-to-face seminars - made-to-measure
You want a customized one CAD online training, a tailor-made face-to-face seminar or a hybrid solution? The dates, seminar times, duration, content & the location should be defined individually? We would be happy to make you an attractive offer. Talk to us - we will find the right solution together.
CAD courses in English
Many of the CAD courses we offer can be held in English on request.
kebel.de - seminar competence for 25 years
After successfully completing his studies, Thorsten Kebel founded Computer-Systeme Kebel in Dortmund in September 1995, which initially dealt with the trading of hardware and software and the provision of IT services. The focus was quickly placed on services and, in particular, on IT training. Two years later the company was chosen as the test winner "Computer Schools" of Computer-Bild. In 2005 a branch was founded in Essen and in 2009 another branch in Münster. Since January 2018 our new branch in Kassel has existed in the "middle of Germany".
Today, as a nationwide training company, we organize over 500 IT seminars together with our partners in 27 training centers or as in-house training at the customer's site. The face-to-face seminars and online courses are developed, planned, supervised and carried out by around 150 permanent employees and over 800 (freelance) IT trainers.
- What is stone masonry
- How bad is the Indian education system
- What part of Alabama is Birmingham in
- Which MBA specialization suits me best
- When was your weakness your greatest strength
- How many factories does Zara 1
- Why are the ancient Egyptian emperors not black
- How important is math in medicine
- Why will Narendra Modi lose this election
- Which is the most illogical religion scientifically
- Why I became a psychiatrist
- How was your experience with ahataxis com
- How do I get an athletic build
- Is it safe to join a startup?
- Why do earrings sometimes cause infections
- What did Obama do after he was president
- Why does my mother hate me 1
- What are some funny UCSB acronyms
- Think of yourself as selfish
- What is the smartest nation
- Should I start my own company?
- What creates stress
- Asians work harder than others
- Which should be a thicker beam or pillar