Are Indians physically weak
I am always so weak ...
Do you feel weak and simply no longer able to perform?
The resilience in old age decreases. A lot of things that used to work without any problems suddenly become really difficult. This can have many causes, e.g. a decrease in cardiac output and lung function, but also a breakdown of muscles resulting from a lack of training. In turn, a lack of exercise can be the result of pain caused by diseases of the bones or joints.
Overall, weakness is often underestimated as a medical problem. Often no attempt is made to systematically investigate the causes. Causes such as anemia, sarcopenia, depression, heart and kidney failure, sleep problems, malnutrition, lack of exercise, dementia, fluctuations in blood pressure, intestinal inflammation, rheumatism or an underactive thyroid remain undetected.
The good news is that the muscles in particular, but also the heart, circulation and lungs, can usually be trained well into old age through regular physical activity. With the result that physical performance and general well-being increase again
In general, you shouldn't just dismiss your symptoms and blame them on age. If you feel severely impaired or if you are concerned that something is wrong, you should contact your general practitioner or a specialist immediately. He will then know what is best to do and will admit you to hospital if necessary. For most diseases, the earlier you recognize them, the better and more effectively you can do something about it. Therefore, do not delay your visit to the doctor if you have complaints.
Author: Center for geriatric medicine
- What are string instruments
- Why won't the UK join the Eurozone?
- Should J N U be around
- Why are Canadians more reserved than Americans
- Can I target specific companies with AdWords?
- Low blood pressure causes drowsiness and fatigue
- Helped Swami stop sati
- What does a body shop do
- Who won the house in 2018
- Why are people so against suicide
- Why did Larry Page leave Google
- How do you deal with the programming
- Why Indians don't support the BJP RSS cult
- What did Google do with Boston Dynamics
- Jawaharlal Nehru is overrated
- What happens to startups during a recession
- Are there gay people in Japan
- Are psychopaths really bad people
- Is kpop music popular in New Zealand
- What was life like in India in the 90s
- How cold can Hawaii get? Why
- You can get off social media
- How does Soft Power Korea benefit
- Is it good that people are judging you