What should Vietnamese improve
Phonetic interference of the Vietnamese German learners : an investigation and action
Many students at the German Department of the National University of Ho Chi Minh City have considerable problems with the German pronunciation and are therefore difficult to understand. Their mislanguage is mostly due to the influence of the mother tongue Vietnamese or the first foreign language English. Against this background, this research aims to systematize and justify the typical interferences of Vietnamese learners by comparing the phonetics and phonology of German-Vietnamese and German-English. The knowledge gained from this serves as the theoretical basis for a practice-oriented treatment of selected interferences in GFL lessons with the Vietnamese. Measures to correct this interference or to build up new articulatory movements and habits in the target language German are developed. The results of this dissertation show, on the one hand, that the German pronunciation of Vietnamese learners can be affected by (socio) linguistic factors, e.g. B. the first foreign language English and the native Vietnamese dialects. Interference can affect all phonetic levels. On the other hand, the didactic implementation makes it clear that these interference effects can even be dealt with quickly and effectively. This initial success should be seen as a motivation for further occupations with the field of contrastive phonetics and phonology German-Vietnamese or German-English-Vietnamese, which at least certainly contribute to improving the German pronunciation of Vietnamese learners.
- The Commonwealth Games are no longer relevant
- What is acrylic plastic used for?
- Why do shells have pearls
- Auto mechanics use cheap oil
- Which healthcare startups are the most promising
- How did the gold mining start
- How did fascism come about?
- Why do countries forbid Huawei 1
- Diaet can cause high blood pressure
- Naidu is a brahmin
- Find distance learning
- Why is Wendy's food healthier than McDonald's
- What makes someone achieve you
- Why is the heart an organ
- Why is sterling silver so expensive
- Why is Trump so arrogant
- What makes Enders Game so great
- What's the hardest part about freelance writing
- What is the most antisocial type of MBTI
- Which US providers offer free internet services?
- Was Atatuerk LGBT friendly
- What was Ludwig Wittgenstein's philosophy
- When did the transliterations begin in Chinese
- Have a guarantee of 100 jobs