What is compliance as a service
Aim:ITIL Compliance Management ensures that IT services, processes and systems comply with company guidelines and legal requirements.
German name: Compliance Management
part of: Service Design
Process owner: Compliance Manager
Compliance management is not on the official list of ITIL 2011 processes or ITIL 4 practices - but compliance issues are considered in different ITIL processes, and compliance is an increasingly important aspect for IT organizations.
So there is a lot to be said for the definition and implementation of a compliance management process, and with IT Process Maps we therefore decided to introduce our own compliance management process in the ITIL® process map. This clearly regulates the responsibility for compliance issues.
ITIL does not provide detailed descriptions of all aspects of compliance management. Instead, ITIL provides an overview of the most important activities and helps determine the interfaces with the other service management processes.
Due to the introduction of design coordination in ITIL 2011, the data flows have changed slightly. The overview diagram for Compliance Management (.JPG) illustrates the most important interfaces of the ITIL process (see Fig. 1).
No sub-processes are specified within ITIL Compliance Management.
The following ITIL terms and acronyms (Information objects) are used in ITIL Compliance Management to represent the process outputs and inputs:
- The compliance register is a tool used by compliance management that provides an overview of all conformity requirements for the IT organization as well as the precautions for their enforcement.
- The results of regular evaluations of process and system conformity are documented in the compliance review. In particular, the identified deviations from the conformity requirements as well as measures to correct them are recorded.
- A set of rules and guidelines that are mandatory for the company. These guidelines are an important input for the compliance management process.
Roles | Responsibilities
Compliance Manager - Process Owner
- The compliance manager is responsible for ensuring that the applicable standards and guidelines are followed. Above all, he ensures compliance with company-specific procedures and external legal regulations.
 A: Accountable According to the RACI model: Responsible for ensuring that ITIL compliance management as an overall process is carried out correctly and completely.
 R: Responsible according to the RACI model: Responsible for the execution of certain tasks in ITIL Compliance Management.
From: Stefan Kempter, IT process maps.
Overview ›Process Description› Definitions ›Roles
- What makes your job so rewarding
- Is the RSS communal and casteist
- What do you think of Asian countries
- How do I make synthetic rubber glue
- You can fish in Rio Grande Texas
- What is the hypersonic weapon that Putin tested
- How do builders buy building supplies
- Who can do Umrah
- QUT is good for engineering
- Is cybersecurity good for freshmen of 2019
- Why do people wear copper snake rings
- What are the career opportunities according to BBM
- May women give beating
- What is the moral of the people
- Why do US companies spy on people
- What makes your favorite Christmas day
- Why do Indian Muslims support Pakistan 1
- What are good career choices for extroverts
- What is the Zamzam water chemical formula
- How can you research better?
- How are computer mice considered to be USB devices?
- Need a school for HVAC
- Do you like cheap people
- Soap gets dirty
- Why is sterling silver so expensive
- Why are most gay people not shy
- Who is the most shameless film actress
- Why does my head hurt after running
- Can you make your own muesli
- Can I wear kurti for an interview?
- Which is the best company from Shopify Experts
- Ear spinning is a good punishment
- What is the least interesting Indonesian city
- May lesbians male celebrities