What are hemp hearts good for?
|Energy content in kJ / kcal||1898 kJ / 461 kcal|
|Fat content||32 g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||3.3 g|
|of which sugars||2.2 g|
|Protein content||21 g|
Hemp seeds prevent diseases
The highly effective antioxidants contained in the hemp seeds, such as. B. Phytol, fight so-called free radicals. These are aggressive molecules that attack body cells and tissues and in this way lead to cell damage. On the one hand, this accelerates the aging process and, on the other hand, leads to a wide variety of diseases. Therefore, hemp seeds show a comprehensive preventive effect on the organism, because they strengthen the immune system and protect our cells from degeneration.
Hemp seeds fight inflammation
Another important property of antioxidants is that they counteract inflammation and thus prevent, for example, arthritis, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, cancer, etc., diseases that are all associated with chronic inflammatory processes.
The gamma-linolenic acid contained in hemp seeds also inhibits the release of inflammatory substances in the body. In addition, this fatty acid is the starting material for the production of prostaglandin, a tissue hormone that is found everywhere in the body and regulates various processes there, including controlling inflammatory reactions.
Enjoy hemp seeds - nothing could be easier than that
If you, too, want to benefit from the health-promoting effects of the hemp seeds, enjoy the small, nutty-tasting seeds regularly. In the following, we will give you a few tips on how you can easily integrate hemp seeds into your diet:
- Sprinkle your muesli or salad with 1-2 tablespoons of peeled or unpeeled hemp seeds.
- Nibble peeled or unpeeled hemp seeds as often as you like.
- Add a teaspoon of hemp oil to your smoothie or protein shake.
- You can also use peeled hemp seeds in the preparation of spreads or pestos.
- Prepare a plant-based milk from peeled hemp seeds (see below).
- Refine your pasta, cereal dishes, soups or dressings with a teaspoon of hemp oil.
- Mix hemp seeds into baked goods like bread or cakes.
Ingredients and preparation "hemp milk"
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 300 ml of water
- 100 g of peeled hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1 pinch of crystal salt
- for sweetening: pitted dates, yacon syrup, coconut blossom sugar or similar.
Put the water and hemp seeds (and the dates as well) in a blender and mix for 2 to 3 minutes. Then sweeten as needed and mix for another minute.
Pour the milk into a bowl using a fine hair sieve. Then transfer to a glass bottle and store in the refrigerator (maximum 2 days).
Read more about the positive effects of eating hemp seeds here:
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Carolanne Wright, "Why everyone should be eating more hempseed", Natural News, December 2014, ("Why Everyone Should Eat More Hemp Seeds")
- Basic report: 12012, Seeds, hemp seed, hulled, (Basic report: seeds, hemp seed, peeled)
- Davert-Mühle, product data sheet for unpeeled hemp seeds
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Can you rename Siri
- What is the upper age limit for CLAT
- How the context affects communication skills
- How much is Nike worth
- Which is better MCom or MBA
- Who is smarter than Thanos or Doctor Doom
- How can we know someone like us
- Where can I get a vegan pizza
- Is sapphire cheaper than diamond
- Stuttering women stutter
- What is the definition of negative connotation
- Can one be poor yet refined
- Should i have a baby 2
- What earrings to buy
- What is landscaping about
- Are there really autistic surgeons
- Why didn't you try Haskell
- What is Hyundai Venue
- Can I see a Haskell code
- Is Bulgarian easier to learn than Russian
- Who is the richest person in Montenegro
- Is it anti-Semitic not to like Jews?
- Why does a narcissist stay married
- What kind of gemstone is emerald