Why did 6ix9ine testify in court
6ix9ine reveals gang: gangster rapper cries when he recognizes a man in court
Rapper Tekashi69 aka 6ix9ine (archive image) Image: Getty
Two years in prison: 6ix9ine bursts into tears when the verdict is announced
A federal court in New York has sentenced rapper and Instagram star Tekashi69, aka 6ix9ine, to two years in prison. The musician - real name: Daniel Hernandez - was charged with gang crime.
- The judge imposed a greatly reduced sentence for 6ix9ine cooperating with the court and testifying against two members of his former gang Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods. He also pleaded guilty.
- In the case, it had long been speculated whether Tekashi69 would be included in a witness protection program. According to the New York Times, the rapper recently wrote a letter to the court and said: Witness protection program, no thanks.
- But one thing is clear: 6ix9ine faces an uncertain future. According to the "NYT", the prosecutors warned in the case that the rapper could be injured or killed in prison because the Nine Trey gang was out to retaliate.
While the rapper was reading a statement, a remarkable scene occurred: As US media unanimously report, Tekashi69 collapsed. He spotted his biological father, who he last saw as a child, in the auditorium. The man then actually pretended to be a father.
The judge did not allow the man to make a statement.
Tekashi69 aka 6ix9ine - a dazzling case
A bizarre case ends with the verdict. 6ix9ine is as successful as it is controversial. His album "Day69: Graduation Day" was released in February and ranked high in the charts. Together with Nicki Minaj he had the hit single "Fefe".
With his face tattoos, brightly colored hair and weapons on display, the rapper has always portrayed himself as public enemy number 1 throughout his career. But after a surprising turnaround, he became a witness against his gang.
Rapper 6ix9ine Image: imago / MediaPunch
In court, 6ix9ine revealed, among other things, internals from the criminal gang and identified two gang members present in the courtroom using the music video of his track "Gummo". The rapper also said he joined the Nine Trey Gang in 2017 and was involved in violent crimes. In addition, the gang is said to have used the income from 6ix9ines music to finance weapons purchases, for example.
This is how 6ix9ine reacted to the judgment
When the verdict on Wednesday came 6ix9ine then tears, reports the "New York Times". "I was weak. I was easily influenced. I can't believe that it was me," the newspaper quoted him as saying. "There is no excuse that is good enough."
Katja Krasavice celebrates a record: "History made"
It has been official since Friday: YouTuber Katja Krasavice has achieved what no woman has before her. With her second album "Eure Mami", the 24-year-old landed at number 1 in the German album charts for the second time, making her the first German rapper to do it. Krasavice's first album was called "Boss Bitch".
Rap in Germany has changed over the years. While rappers stood for hard street rap in previous years, the music genre is ...Link to the article
- What makes sour beer sour
- Which type of MBTI is most overlooked?
- How can a teacher earn from home
- How was the old Athenian land army
- What is righteousness to you
- Are cataracts found only in the elderly
- Why is FGM an intersectional problem
- How do I do Urdhvareta Yoga
- What do feminists think of Eminem
- What happens in the NEET consultation for MBBS
- Is America great or Canada great?
- What was Ambedkar a Hindu
- Are there unsafe areas in Amman Jordan
- XXI is forever 21
- What is your first school
- What ex-wrestlers can return to WWE
- Why is studying science important
- The Elfen Lied Manga continues
- What is the best makeup remover cream
- What is deeper than religion
- What is the management decision making process
- Why do CEOs make so much money
- Why is North Macedonia called North Macedonia
- How do I get an Italian visa