What is an Education Loan
With the education loan, a temporary loan is offered to support adult students in advanced training phases. The loan can be used regardless of BAföG benefits. In contrast to the BAföG, it is granted regardless of income. However, only training courses at training centers that are recognized within the framework of BAföG are funded.
The following funding regulations apply, among others:
• Borrowers can freely choose up to 24 constant monthly installments of 100, 200 or 300 euros and also apply instead or in addition to a one-off payment of up to 3,600 euros if they can prove that they need the one-off payment, for example for special training purposes, and so far as a whole the limit of 24 installments and 7,200 euros is not exceeded.
• In line with the objectives of the program, the loans are only granted to trainees in advanced training phases. In the case of bachelor’s degree programs that do not include a preliminary examination, this is accepted if the training center declares that the student has performed the usual performance of the first year of training.
• An advanced training phase is given in all postgraduate courses from the beginning if an undergraduate course has been successfully completed beforehand.
The federal government assumes a deficiency guarantee for the trainees vis-à-vis the paying KfW.
- Finland has a lot of immigrants
- What is unconditional love in a relationship
- Which swimming movements should everyone know
- Can we use makeup with sunscreen?
- What is the evidence of reality
- Which is the best school in australia
- What can I bring to Canada
- What are some cool inexpensive auto accessories
- Would you consider yourself arrogant
- Why does Madonna look so young
- How can I test H2SO4
- The University of Strathclyde is highly regarded
- Is health insurance allowed in Islam?
- How old is africa
- What makes girls shy as teenagers
- How did most of the slaves get to America?
- How has the fashion industry changed e-commerce
- How common was slavery in America
- May women like their men who wear dhoti
- Why does the Jewish religion circumcise
- What's the best song right now
- Share your experiences with Smartowner
- Can US nationalism help underdeveloped countries?
- Where does India get its secularism from?
- You can go on without accepting mistakes
- What do Malaysians think of Kuala Lumpur
- Why did Singapore get its independence involuntarily?
- How do parents protect their children's imaginations?
- How is epoxy resin used
- What is a cloth
- What percentage of psychopaths are murderers?
- In paleontology, it is important to make mistakes
- What's the thinnest injury you've ever suffered
- Why do we still have the death penalty