Can I exercise after lunch?
Twice as good: exercise after eating
After another hour, the participants were allowed to eat as much as they wanted. In the test subjects who did sport, the researchers measured an increase in the amount of messenger substances that signal the brain that the stomach is full during and after the exercises. Consistent with this, the test participants reported that they were less hungry during this period.
At the next meal they still ate more than those who did not have to do any exercises. But since the energy consumption of those doing sports was two and a half times higher than that of the control persons, the overall calorie balance was still more favorable. The scientists refute the fear that the positive effect of sport on the calorie balance is canceled out by eating more afterwards. Since the study has so far only been carried out with twelve test persons, the researchers now want to repeat it with more participants in order to confirm the observed effects.
- Religion makes Africans poor
- What is PCI DSS Compliance
- According to Christianity, Jesus is God why
- Why Most Canadians Don't Like Americans
- What crimes are accused in prison?
- How does India maintain secularism?
- How can I make vegetarian biryani
- Why are children not allowed to vote
- Why are customers leaving AT T.
- How was your festival in 2019
- Can remove stains by professional carpet cleaning
- Why do universities pay doctoral students
- What are some homeopathic remedies for lupus
- What are the growing freelance jobs
- Which MBTI is the best in bed
- What is water treatment is it chemical
- What is the history of Chinese cuisine
- What social side do you dislike
- Which is the best free library online
- Which company offers effective CAD design services?
- What is political system and elections
- How to buy a ring
- Still tired of FizzBuzz
- What makes you credible in your job