Where can I find medium badminton rackets
What you should know
What you should know about your tennis equipment and how you can find the right tennis equipment at www.tennislife.at.
1. Tennis racket
Consists of 3 parts:
1. Head racket area = is the upper part
2. Heart = is the middle part
3. Handle = is the lower part
The tennis rackets differ in:
1. Head size
4. Grip strength
5. Stringing pattern
1. Head size: is given in SQ IN or cm2
- Oversize - Large racket area: from approx. 660 - over 720 cm2
from ca 105 - over 120 in2 - ideal head size for beginners to recreational games
- Mid plus - Medium racket area: from approx. 630 - 660 cm2
from approx 95 - 105 in2 -Ideal head size for recreational players - championship players.
- 1.3 Midsize racket - Smaller racket area: from approx. 600 - 630 cm2
from approx. 90 - 95 SQ IN
- 1.4. Smallest racket area: approx 585 cm2, approx 85 in2
For absolute professional players like Roger Federer.
The tip from www.tennislife.at for the right club surface: the less precisely you hit the ball, the larger the club head should be.
The closer you hit the ball, the smaller the club area can be.
Optimal meeting point = sweet spot.
The larger the club area = the larger sweetspot. advantage: more forgiving and more ball acceleration and therefore more arm-friendly. disadvantage: less control - smaller face. High control, therefore more precise game. Ideal for the professionals. disadvantage: little ball acceleration and comfort.
2. Weight of the tennis racket: is given in grams.
It is the weight of the racket indicated without covering.
The weight of the covering is approx. + - 20 g.
Advantage of a light racket: easier to play for people with less strength. Disadvantage: less control.
- light rackets - from approx 220g - 279g. www.Tennislife.at means: ideal racket for young people as a transition racket and women, beginners to recreational players.
- medium weight rackets: from approx. 280g - 310g. www.Tennislife.at thinks that it is the ideal racket for recreational players - championship players.
advantage of a medium weight racket: has optimal playing characteristics, ideal for the good - very good player. disadvantage: Too difficult for the beginner, too little stability for the professional.
- Heavy racket: about 310g.
Ideal racket for championship players - professionals.
The tip from www.tennislife.at: the better you play, the heavier the racket can be.
Advantage of the heavy Racket: high stability and more pressure on the ball.
Disadvantage: faster fatigue and less agility.
It is also from Swing weight spoken. It is that Swing weight: the heavier the racket, the higher the swing weight.
3. Balance of the tennis racket: is in cm or mm specified. Measurements are made from the end of the handle to the balance point.
- top heavy racket: from 38.5 cm and more. www.tennislife.at means: more weight in the head results in more power and suitable for recreational players - baseline players.
- balanced racket: from 32.5 cm - 33.5 cm. www.tennislife.at says: balanced rackets are a compromise between power and control and are suitable for all-round players.
- head-heavy rackets: less than 32.5 cm and less. www.tennislife.at says: head-light racquets have more control and feel and are suitable for technically good players.
The general rule: the lighter a tennis racket, the more top-heavy. Suitable for recreational players - championship players. Ever The heavier a tennis racket, the more head-light it is. Suitable for championship players - professionals.
4. Handle sizes:
Very important in a tennis racket. In order to avoid tennis elbow and greater effort, everyone should find out their correct grip strength. A basic rule is that there should be room for the little finger when gripping the handle of the racket.
Overview of grip strengths:
Size in mm - approx
Mostly used at
Sizes in inches (USA)
100 - 102 mm
Children and ladies with small hands
Ladies with small hands
Ladies and gentlemen with small hands
112 - 114 mm
Gentlemen with a bigger hand
115 - 117 mm
Gentlemen with a big hand
www.tennislife.at says: The grip strengths vary somewhat with the manufacturers, so the feeling should always be decisive.
5. Covering pattern:
- Variant 18x20 - 18 main and 20 cross strings for more control and longer string life.
- Variant 16x19 : 16 main and 19 cross strings are used most often, results in a larger sweeet spot and more spin with higher ball acceleration.
- Variant 16x18: 16 main and 18 cross strings for even more power and spin, but the string life is shorter.
6. Racket frame hardness: is measured in the unit of measure RA-
Basically, there are frames from flexible to very rigid.
- The flexible framework is from 50-60 RA value, for more touch and feeling, therefore used with small head sizes.
- The hard frame is from 60-70 RA value for more power and is the case with most rackets.
- The very hard frame is over 70 RA value. Badly hit balls come into the field. Mostly used with large comfort rackets. www.tennislife.at says: torsional rigidity is also important.
7. Length of the tennis racket: The normal length is 68.5 cm = 27 in
and is used by most players. www.tennislife.at says: there are also longer tennis rackets up to 71.5 cm or Longbodies called. The advantage is more power and greater range, is used by masters and both hands.
Also shorter models is available with 68 cm, suitable for smaller women and as a transition for young people from junior racket to adult racket.
8. Width of the frame (profile):There are narrow frames and wide frames.
- Narrow are only 18 mm narrower and are used for small clubs. Are suitable for good players.
- The Profiles can also vary from 22 - 26 mm on the frame, mostly for all-round players.
- over 26 mm frame are used with large area rackets, ideal for comfort players.
- What does carnival mean
- Are cataracts found only in the elderly
- Does self-esteem actually exist?
- Will Muslims ever give Jerusalem
- How similar are Haskell and Scheme
- What happened to Fmovies
- Canada is an empire
- How to Win Internet Cafe Games
- Can secular humanists be viewed as a community
- How awkward is bra shopping for you
- Why does sunshine make me sad
- Is Marxism a Christian herbalism?
- How did immigrants come to America
- What makes an INFP unique
- Why do you want to marry 1
- You can scoop up cat litter when you are pregnant
- What are some breathtaking cricket shots
- What did you do as a teenager
- Where can I find feminist porn videos
- Can hide VPN porn
- How can you treat panic disorder
- Is Kazakhstan better than India
- What is U China Travel
- Why are my cheeks so chubby