What is an early dinner
Early dinner to prevent diabetes and obesity?
Last update: September 25, 2020
Would you like to learn how to become a early dinnercan have a positive effect on the prevention of diabetes or help you lose weight? Some believe that the best way to lose weight is to skip dinner altogether. However, in most cases, the problem is not the dinner itself, but the amount and time.
As part of a healthy diet, nutritionists typically recommend four main meals a day. TheDinner should take place as early as possible. In no case should you go to bed immediately afterwards.
Diet taking into account the biological clock
TheEating habits and physical activity are directly related to weight.But they are also important in the prevention of metabolic diseases. In addition to the nutritional patterns, however, the eating times must also be taken into account. What does science say on this subject?
For some time now, scientists have known that the human body based on an internal biological clock that regulates the sleep-wake cycle according to the times of day.Every organ has its own rhythm.
Early dinner could be helpful in preventing diabetes and obesity
In connection with this issue, various studies suggest thatPeople who go to bed right after dinner are more likely to develop metabolic syndrome.These are diseases that we mentioned at the beginning.
One in the trade journal Nutrients published study compares the effects of diet with three main meals and a bun in two groups of young adults. One group received these meals during the day and the other at night.
Both groups received exactly the same diet, but the second, who ate at night, developed indicators of insulin resistance, that is, they were at higher risk of developing diabetes.
Studies with a group of students showed similar results.One group lived during the day with a diet between sunrise and sunset and dinner as early as possible. The other group led a similar life, but at night.
The glucose levels of the first group were within normal range, as were the leptin and insulin levels, which are responsible for the metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates. So these students had a better ability to burn fat and a lower risk of developing diabetes.
Nutrition experts therefore point outthat early dinner has various health benefits. So always try to have dinner two hours before bedtime.
Also discover this post: Broccoli Smoothie for Weight Loss
An early dinner and a healthy breakfast
It's not that the body can't digest the nutrients at night. It's about,that the biological clock has its own rhythm.This is why it is also important to eat regularly and not skip meals.
In connection with this topic we mention an interesting study: “La comida por la noche como factor inductor de obesidad” (English: eating at night as an inductive factor for obesity). This study was carried out on rats and the scientists were able to observe that the first meal of the day marked the beginning of the daily rhythm and that this occurred in accordance with the biological clock.
An early dinner could help prevent diabetes
To keep a healthy weightit is important to respect the biological rhythm of the organism and keep regular eating times.Dinner should be about two hours before bedtime.
In addition, you should choose foods that are as healthy as possible and alsotake into account your specific needs.It is best to seek advice from a nutritionist.You might be interested in ...
- Why choose bulk SMS from SMSala
- Hong Kong is still owned by the UK
- What is the curriculum for ACET 2016
- When was your weakness your greatest strength
- Are tight pants harmful to your health
- What is sanforized denim
- Where did the modern left ideology come from?
- Companies are starting to accept degrees online
- What exactly does non-litigation include
- What is the management decision making process
- Which country colonizes America
- What is it like to attend UCLA
- Are there any better renewable energies than electricity
- How do I make a presentation 1
- What are the effects of castration
- Why do we call countries of the Middle East
- What is good art 1
- Is that bad the opposite of good?
- What can be the cons in NRC
- Why was Tripura separated from Assam
- How will 5G change the business?
- How many Harry Potters are there
- How should the digital agency set the prices
- What is the correct pronunciation of the envelope
- How important is copywriting in advertising
- What is life like after a job
- New Zealand would benefit from more universities
- How do I get girls in Dubai
- Which metals are poisonous
- Which country has the ugliest streets?
- How do you survive a cold winter
- Why is South India famous
- What happened to batman
- Can you share your sexy split