How did Disney change Marvel
"Loki": Will the Disney + series change the whole Marvel universe?
In "Loki", Disney + will send the Marvel antihero through time and multiple universes. The series could change the events of the Marvel Cinematic Universe forever. Netzwelt reveals what Loki can expect on his travels.
At Disney +, you don't currently notice much of the extensive Marvel plans that the streaming service has been forging for some time. Even about the series "The Falcon and The Winter Soldier" and "WandaVision", which are expected to be released this year, there is hardly any information so far. What is certain is that the series, unlike past Marvel series such as "Daredevil" on Netflix, will be an integral part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and can thus influence the plot of the upcoming Marvel films.
"Loki", the third new Marvel series, is ideal for rewriting the history of the Marvel universe a little. After all, the series continues the plot of "Avengers: Endgame", but jumps into the past. Time travel already played a role in "Endgame", after all the Avengers tried to undo Thano's deeds there.
Due to a mistake, however, Loki managed to get his hands on the Tesseract and run away with it. In this way, another timeline was created, because while Loki was actually taken into custody after the events of the first "Avengers" film and developed from villain to antihero over time, Loki now escaped any punishment. While Loki was killed in the "real" MCU by Thanos, it is still unclear where the time-traveling Loki from the past ended up.
The "Loki" series deals with this question. Rumor has it that Loki will head for several stages in Marvel history and question his own intentions in the process. It is also believed that his journey will take him not only through time but also through various multiverses, a concept that was already addressed in "Spider-Man: Far From Home," in the upcoming Doctor Strange film, "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness "but should be elaborated further.
So Loki could arrive in the regular Marvel universe at the end of the series, just in time for the events that await us in the 4th Thor movie "Love & Thunder". So Loki's death would ultimately be completely irrelevant, as is so often the case in the world of comics. Whether Loki meets other Marvel heroes on his travels, Disney will certainly keep to itself until the start of the series.
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- What software does Warner Bros Animation use
- How was the old Athenian land army
- Which place serves the tastiest breakfast
- Who is the Formula 1 heiress
- What animals consider humans as their prey?
- Are girls really trustworthy
- Did Rasputin survive his alleged murder
- The Swiss are very patriotic
- What is the real purpose of success
- Is a circle a line
- Is it a bad thing to be furry
- How does an urge to commit suicide feel?
- How often should I vacuum
- What does Nike mean
- How to start a surgical business
- Is it really an advantage to be alone?
- Health workers live longer
- How does technology affect students
- Anger can be a primary emotion
- Kidney problems cause leg cramps
- How to calm down a tantrum
- How did it go to haunt you as a dream
- What needs to change in your life
- What is a microcontroller 4
- How can I do something creative?
- Children are getting more and more violent these days
- What is your favorite pantone color
- Can we freeze people to slow aging
- What have you been dreaming of lately
- Can the death penalty be objectively moral?
- What does technology mean for a company
- Is Trump a good golfer
- Allah lives in Jannah
- Social media make us more connected