Is that a correct translation into German
The correct translation from German to English with just one click of the mouse
The extensive online dictionary from Langenscheidt is now available to all users and visitors to this site free of charge. To translate a German word into English, just type it into the search field. The possible English translations then appear. It is also possible to enter English words in order to find the correct German translation. Use the drop-down menu to search not only in the German-English dictionary, but in all online dictionaries.
Why learn a new language with the German-English online dictionary from Langenscheidt?
In a globalized world, comprehensive language skills are becoming increasingly important. If you want to learn a new language, the Langenscheidt online dictionary is well advised. It can help expand your vocabulary and find the right German or English translation. Our dictionary also offers other important aids for learning a language.
The English language belongs to the West Germanic language group and is still the most widely spoken language in the world: English is now spoken by around 330 million people as their mother tongue. If the second language speakers are added, there are around 500 million speakers. In many countries, knowledge of English is still a prerequisite for social advancement. English is taught as the first foreign language in schools in many countries and is the official language of most international organizations. English-language songs are an integral part of the pop charts in Argentina and Poland, South Africa and Thailand. Users can now find support for language learning in the German-English dictionary from Langenscheidt - whether after language lessons or while learning a language independently at home. This way you learn new words and phrases easily and effectively and continuously improve your English skills.
Search alphabetically in the German-English dictionary
All available German-English translations can be looked up in the German-English dictionary. To do this, simply select the first letter of the word you are looking for from the list below. When the corresponding word has been found, click on it to get to the German-English dictionary.
- What types of ERP systems are there
- What materials are used in block printing
- Are actually rehabilitating US prisons
- What are Indian values
- Who sells the highest quality diamonds
- What admixtures are used in concrete
- Why did India adopt western culture
- Is it necessary to be a vegetarian
- How much does the franchisee earn
- Should we learn AutoCAD before we learn SolidWorks
- How do I study inorganic chemistry
- An eye primer is necessary
- What is good to be a leader
- How do I make a simple breakfast
- What does Benpani mean in Gujarati
- Why is Gandhiji respected by the world
- What are accounting services
- Why are people afraid to be different
- How to say body in Greek
- Why do people love the drama so much
- How many dollars does a DJ make
- Shipping costs are taxable in California
- How much does a MICOM relay cost
- What is the monthly salary for VFX