What are some good exercises for teenagers
Fit through the crisis - ideas for exercise at home
Not all strengthening, stretching and mobilization exercises that can be found on the Internet, in magazines or in books can be taken over and performed uncritically by everyone. Some exercises have health risks.
Tabata training is a form of high-intensity interval training (HIIT). Beginners should use this method cautiously at first. If you overdo it, it can overload the cardiovascular system due to high pulse values and lead to nausea, vomiting and dizziness. In the medium and long term, there is a risk of overloading the passive musculoskeletal system (tendons, ligaments, cartilage).
Overloads of the passive musculoskeletal system can occur especially with cross fit, where z. B. Exercises from weightlifting, gymnastics, powerlifting (e.g. deadlift) or strong man competitions (e.g. moving large loads quickly over long distances) can be combined with one another. These movements require longer coordination training and are not for beginners.
Three factors in particular lead to high loads on the passive musculoskeletal system:
1. Exercises in which only one repetition is possible (maximum strength repetitions) or very high loads that only allow 2-4 repetitions.
2. Maximum fast, jerky movements with momentum.
3. Extreme joint positions (maximally hyperextended or bent spine, maximally bent knees).
A high level of stress occurs especially when the three factors are combined (maximum strength repetition in the deep squat with swing, "bouncing"). But even a very high number of repetitions can damage the passive musculoskeletal system with extreme joint angles and jerky movements. B. Burpees in very high numbers.
If you have pain in your joints (knees, spine, shoulders) while performing the exercises or the next day, you should do the exercises less often or omit them completely.
Therefore, one should only do strength training exercises of which one can do at least 10 "clean" repetitions. "Clean" means without gaining momentum at a controlled speed, e.g. B. For push-ups one second down, one second up.
Some exercises are unhealthy ("non-functional"), further information can be found here.
- Bringing in oil darkens your skin
- What is the best MBTI test
- Smoking marijuana helps with cataracts
- How startups raise money 1
- Why don't diamonds hold their value?
- What's the best part of kindergarten
- Which cities in the US are affordable and liberal
- Are microwave guns harmful to health
- How powerful is Lithuania
- What is the abbreviation for ROFL
- Most companies are not suitable for introverts
- What is your wildest dream
- Can the President visit secret military bases?
- Strassenkopf is possible for women
- Has signed Manchester United Toni Kroos
- How are dentures made
- What are some old sayings
- Are the native Japanese against immigration?
- Introverts aren't as expressive as extroverts
- How can you spot diamonds
- According to science, life was created
- Agree to the deportation of illegal immigrants
- Men can wear high-heeled shoes for women
- How much do astronomers normally earn each year
- How to color stainless steel
- What does downright mean?
- Why was NAFTA so controversial
- How do I buy gold stocks
- How trusting you are
- Is England a country
- Hong Kong is decolonized
- Technology really improves your productivity
- Why is CAD necessary in civil engineering
- How is modern slavery disguised?