What is RCC drawing
Metal halide lamp ceramic burner, RCC-TC 70W / WDL / 230 / G8.5
IEC / EN 60061-1
Spectral radiation distribution
Since daylight is a mixture of direct sunlight and light from the sky, its spectral composition changes constantly due to the time of day and weather. The standard illuminant D65 corresponds to daylight with a color temperature of approximately 6500 K.
Each type of discharge lamp has an individual spectral radiation distribution that corresponds to its filling. This then results in such important properties as light color or color rendering. If the spectral lines are close together, the lamp probably has a very good color rendering index, i.e. Ra close to 100. If the spectrum looks more like individual lines or frayed, the lamp's color rendering is usually not that good. If the number and height of the spectral lines predominate in the blue range (around 450nm), it is probably a rather cold light color such as daylight. If, on the other hand, the red (around 700 nm) or the red and yellow (around 600 nm) range predominates, one can assume a rather warm light color such as WDL.
When starting up metal halide lamps, the full luminous flux is reached after approx. 2-4 minutes, then all the colors in the spectrum shine.
Visible range from 380 to 780 nm; Image height corresponds to the relative spectral emission (400mW / klm) per 10nm.
RCC ... / WDL
Daylight (D 65)
Please dispose of separately,
not to household waste!
The technical construction data correspond to DIN and IEC. The manufacturer assumes no liability for personal injury or property damage in the event of improper use or treatment. Operating values and dimensions apply with the usual tolerances. Related types (other bases, voltages) may be available on request. Sale and delivery in accordance with the Radium delivery and payment conditions valid on the day the contract was concluded. Shipping units are economical for purchasing and logistics, please take this into account when ordering. We charge a surcharge of 10% per lamp type for small quantities (partial) that are less than the shipping units. Changes of any kind to the packaging or product are not permitted, as this would infringe Radium's trademark rights. In addition, the technical properties of the product can change to its disadvantage or even lead to its destruction. Radium cannot be held liable for any consequential damage.
® = Registered trademark
Subject to technical changes, errors and delivery options.
- Why is Hinduism so complex
- How will China improve the world economy
- Does the self have an identity
- How much does the rent cost in Sweden
- What is the national food of Kerala
- Why should we support illegal immigration?
- Why should we respect other religions
- Why did Anakin Skywalker kill the boys
- What bakery in NYC makes the best cannoli
- What is a hydrotest in pipelines
- The floor tile affects human health
- How are illegal websites monitored and removed
- Is ignorance a personality trait
- Your acupuncturist use disposable gloves
- Did Jesus Christ ever have an erection?
- How is shenzhen
- How do I learn AUTOSAR
- What crimes are accused in prison?
- What is sleep apnea 1
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder is treatable
- Which degree should I get at the university?
- How do you say today in Tagalog
- Which one should I choose Python or Ruby
- How many compliments do you usually get
- How to make an AI robot
- Molten rock can melt diamonds
- Which freedom movement in the country was the darkest
- Is Sikhism a practical religion
- How do you deal with business travel
- How can I surprise my girlfriend 2
- Why will Narendra Modi lose this election
- How to use Alipay
- The libertarian party grows