What is the right diet for Vitiligo
Vitiligo: stop white spot disease as early as possible
The skin disease vitiligo is also known as white spot disease. The incurable pigment disorder causes a typical complexion.
Spots on the skin: Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease.
At first only a few white spots are visible
One symptoms and many comorbidities
Stress is often the first trigger
The cause is genetic
Stop the spread of the stains as early as possible
Health insurance companies see Vitiligo as a cosmetic problem
Frischepost: Your online farm shop in Berlin
Frischepost delivers fresh groceries from small farms and factories in the Berlin-Brandenburg region directly to your home or workplace. more
Therapy: UV light and cortisone
Patients have to live with the disease
| Updated: Wednesday April 17, 2013 11:44 am
Wellness and relaxation for all the senses
Whether a visit to a thermal bath or restaurant, a wellness treatment or an overnight stay in a hotel - with the Spreewald Therme voucher you decide on your individual wellness package. Order online now! more
Appearance is an important feel-good factor: addresses for everything to do with beauty in Berlin, from hairdressers to waxing studios. more
Food and nutrition fairs
The most important food and nutrition fairs in Berlin with dates, descriptions and directions. more
- Where can I find historical inventory data
- Why is Gibraltar not independent like Malta
- What is modern propaganda
- Beautiful men meet average women
- How can boxers endure so much punishment
- What are rural and urban areas
- What is the state police
- Can Malaysia wage war with Israel?
- Graduation is really important
- Well which country rules Australia
- How many Indonesians have traveled abroad
- Women are more powerful than men
- How is the Entity Framework NET
- Who is the government of China
- What is a buffet table
- Is there a 7G phone
- Should I get a second kitten
- What are some unusual unisex names
- Canon EOS 60D is a 4k camera
- Is it difficult to get an AFROTC scholarship
- Is something curable by Ayurveda?
- What does not religious mean
- Is it normal to regret children?
- Is the Orson Scott Cards account real?