What's the best Paul Newman movie
Robert Redford and Paul Newman in: "The Clou"
"The best films of all time." for cable 1
With deaf subtitles in Kabel 1 text
19.03.2004 – 09:01
George Roy Hills ("Garp and how he saw the world", 1982) original, atmospherically accurate crook comedy from 1973 was adapted with seven "Oscars" (in the categories "Best Film", "Best Director", "Best Screenplay", "" Music "," Costumes "," Editing "and" Equipment ") a worldwide success and a long-running hit in the cinemas. The two main actors Redford and Newman, who complement each other fantastically, had already proven themselves under the same director as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid in "Two Bandits" (1968). In a business where public scandals and bad behavior are the order of the day, the three-time "Oscar" winner (1986 "Honorary" Oscar ", 1987 for" The Color of Money "and 1994 the" Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award " Paul Newman is certainly an exception. Newman, the blue-eyed idol whose career has now spanned five decades, is just as much a prominent social activist as someone who has always stood up for the rights of actors and his profits from a grocery chain (soups and sauces under the label " Newman'sOwn ") always sacrifices for social purposes. Paul Newman was last seen in September 2002 in the drama" Road to Perdition "on German cinema screens, for which he was nominated for the 12th time at the" Oscar "awards in 2003. As an actor like As a director and producer, Robert Redford is one of the leading figures in American film. His directorial debut "A Completely Normal Family", for example, was promptly made in 1980 with ei Awarded an "Oscar". In addition, Redford also frequently played the narrative role in documentaries such as "Incident in Oglala" (1992), or appeared as a presenter or guest of documentaries. In 2002 Redford was awarded the "Honorary Oscar" for his life's work. Content: The con artist Johnny Hooker (Robert Redford) and the nobleman Henry Gondorff (Robert Redford) blame Doyle Lonnegan (Robert Shaw) for the death of their friend. That is why they demand vengeance. With card games and horse betting they try to ruin the villain. It will be a dangerous undertaking, say the police too ... "The best films of all time." at Kabel 1: "Der Clou", Sunday, 21. March 2004, 8:15 p.m. Deaf subtitling in Kabel 1 text, page 149.
ots Original text: Kabel 1
Researchable on the Internet: http://www.presseportal.de
For any questions:
Cable 1, communication / PR
Tel .: 089 / 9507-2185
Original content from: Kabel Eins, transmitted by news aktuell
- When will Narendra Modi lose an election?
- Which countries make up the Asia-Pacific region
- Which country mined diamonds first?
- What are some funny UCSB acronyms
- Desktops are still faster than laptops
- Air India gives senior discount
- What is Harrison Ford personality
- How did you prepare for JNU CEEB
- Can a boundary line help a narcissist
- Why does Hinduism describe what God looks like
- Liquid hydrogen can freeze people
- What is maturity 15
- Is NH3 an ionic compound
- Can be a dependent job in Poland
- How much does google chrome cost
- Who is stronger Goku or Superman
- Which is the best marriage certificate translation
- NASCAR car racing is a sport
- How do NFL teams make money
- What annoys an ISTP
- What do we really want
- How do I learn to invest
- Will Moldova and Romania ever unite?
- What is negative motivation