What would society be without respect
behaviorRules for treating each other with respect
In many companies, too, the framework conditions do not exactly encourage respectful interaction with one another. There is cheating, lying and trickery, or goals and incentives are designed in such a way that selfish behavior pays off. But when people don't talk to each other properly or information doesn't arrive, misunderstandings and conflicts arise. But for communication to work, rules and a common self-image are required. Only when conversations are characterized by mutual respect will the interlocutor listen, and only then will he be willing to engage in an objective dialogue. The following rules characterize a respectful dialogue:
Focus on what you really want in the conversation. It is respectful when the other knows what the conversation is about.
Be open and honest
Pay attention to your own style, even under stress. Even then, stay calm, open, and honest. This expresses your respect.
State the facts. Share your arguments, give examples and evidence. To have respect means: to openly and transparently communicate to the other what you consider to be relevant.
Apologize when appropriate. Admit your own mistakes and make it clear that you are aware that you have hurt or disappointed the other person.
Look for a factual solution
Retrace the path to action. When a situation escalates and emotions boil, it is important to keep calm. Look for a factual solution. Respect is particularly evident in critical situations.
Ask your interlocutor. Try to understand how he comes to his position or opinion. Respect means showing understanding (which does not necessarily mean consent).
Document the result
Document the decision and the implementation. This brings the conversation and the result to a factual level and makes it clear that all opinions are equally respected.
- What is sanforized denim
- Polish is harder to understand than Russian
- Why are most politicians illiterate?
- Are whole foods better than food supplements
- What are the military relations between Pakistan and Nepal
- Can you do MTECH after MCA
- Was Winston Churchill a bad man?
- Why are the orbits of planets elliptical
- Do you stay naked after sex?
- Which car or bike do you drive
- Certificates should be attached to the curriculum vitae
- What is the value of pearls
- Which swimming movements should everyone know
- Pakistani men are handsome
- Why are people voluntarily dumb
- What spices are in Italian spices
- Which state pays HVAC technicians the most
- Why did Britain suffer terrorist attacks
- Is a sleeveless top suitable for work
- What is Hyundai Venue
- How is Legato Health Technologies
- Has America benefited from NAFTA
- Albinos have 100 white skin
- Have you ever traveled without money