Is justice just another name for vengeance
Revenge - retaliation for injustice suffered
Vengeance is an act by which we seek retribution against someone who has betrayed us or feels emotionally wounded and deeply offended. We feel attacked, treated unfairly, humiliated or exploited and want to bring about justice with revenge and get back at the other. Motives such as hatred, feelings of jealousy and hurt are behind the revenge.
Frequent reasons for thoughts and acts of revenge are:
- To cheat on,
- Being abandoned by the partner, abuse of trust,
- Sexual lovelessness,
- Devaluing oneself,
In order to maintain our respect for ourselves and to restore "justice", we plan an act of revenge. Through retaliation or revenge, we want to punish the other and make him understand: "Not with me". The acts of revenge are seldom impulsive. Usually they are very well planned and thought out.
The principle of an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, leaves only the blind and the toothless on both sides.
Martin L. King
There is the vengeance that we only dream of and the vengeance actually carried out. If we take revenge, there is a risk that the other will take revenge on us in return and that we will get into a vicious circle.
Hate is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.
G. B. Shaw
- Why is India called India
- Nietzsche hated the weak sick
- How well does the Apple Watch sell?
- Is 16 a teenager 1
- Has anyone hit BTS because I have
- Can Bing search the dark web
- How are Christians treated in Cuba
- Is IMPS safe
- Are textiles a profitable business in India?
- Is the multivitamin center suitable for vegetarians
- How did NIT Surat change your life
- Should Anthony Joshua fight Mike Tyson
- What is Hell 5
- How is L T for electrical engineers
- What do the Mongols think of the Turks
- How can one overcome generalized anxiety disorders
- Is Tokyo better than Hong Kong
- What if you regret marrying your husband
- How powerful is the Covenant Halo military
- Are you in India or Canada
- At what age is a baby born?
- Why do cracks appear in walls
- Do your parents value you
- Can we stop the reversal of the ACH transmission