What is the M20 Mix Ratio
Concept: This is what the Samsung Galaxy M20 with a 5000 mAh battery could look like
Samsung wants to bring a new smartphone series onto the market in 2019: Galaxy M. The names became known some time ago (Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30), now there is also a concept image. AllAboutSamsung did a little bit of research and was able to find out some data for the Galaxy M20.
Visually, the M20 fits in with the M20 in the current trend. According to the information, it should have a small notch. It should be the first Samsung smartphone to come with the Infinity-U design. Nothing is known yet about the size of the display.
An 8 MP selfie camera should sit on the front and a dual camera with a resolution of 13 and 5 MP on the back. When it comes to the size of the battery, you're pretty sure: the M20 comes with a huge 5000 mAh battery. Compared to many other Samsung models, this is a huge number. The dimensions should be 156.4 × 74.5 × 8.8 mm.
Further details about the technical data are not yet available. But apparently the M series is supposed to replace the entry-level series Galaxy-J and Galaxy-C.
As I said, the photo is a concept, Samsung has not yet provided any official information about the M20. But AllAboutSamsung should have visualized the basic design of the smartphone correctly.
Samsung smartphones in our shop
- Why don't Latinas like Arabic types
- What do people work for
- Can we stop men's suicide?
- America has been more racially divided since 1945
- Why does the US lose to China
- How expensive are laboratory-grown diamonds?
- How we can download a newspaper
- Why is Brazil such a ghetto
- Shenzhen is a high-tech dystopia
- Why are Ashwagandha Preparations Safe?
- Rusts rebar in concrete
- Gallium is amphoteric
- Is racism or racism a disease
- Rich people are lonelier
- Jains naturally hate Hinduism
- Why do I like to beat up?
- Why do we have problems in life
- Should the training be compulsory
- Why do people make fun of religion
- How can I get citizenship in Norway
- Why are hollow profiles stronger than solid
- What do Italians think of Turkey?
- Pay taxes on food stamps
- Why do many Hindu diets forbid mushrooms?