Which standard is used for structural planning
Contents of the position plans
What are position plans?
The term »position plan« is to be understood as the general plan prepared by the structural engineer, which shows both graphically and textually where exactly the individual structural components are to be positioned in the construction project. As a result, these individual statics calculations are summarized and transferred to the entire structure. The item names are binding. It is also important with the position plans that the respective calculations are absolutely consistent, so the structural engineer must work very precisely, there is no small scope for calculating the loads when creating the position plans. The position plans are only correct when the individual points are precisely coordinated.
Essentially, the position plans provide an overview of the components to be used for a building project. Above all, three aspects are of central importance for the positioning plan:
- Where are the positions in the project?
- Which structural system and which dimensions were chosen?
- Which material and which cross-sectional dimensions were chosen?
How is a position plan created?
The starting point for the representation of a building in the position plan is the area below the ceiling slab. Here the building is graphically cut, the view is from bottom to top. The other components are then based on the sequence of loads. The essential components of a position plan are the ceiling slab, the joists and supports and finally the masonry. According to this principle, the structural engineer defines the individual positions when creating the position plans.
To create the position plan, the structural engineer uses the appropriate software with which the appropriate representations can easily be made by entering the data. The finished model for visualizing the position plans can be reproduced in 2D as well as in 3D.
Proof of stability required? Get your free offer now in 2 minutes!
- What annoys an ISTP
- How far is the US from India?
- When will Shanghai catch up with Mumbai
- Why are public toilets so dirty?
- What is the national dish of Myanmar
- What is a good recipe for oxtail stew
- Where can I register to join RSS
- Why do North Koreans multiply
- How difficult is it to get wisdom
- How do I survive without friends
- Are diamonds ever mounted in sterling silver?
- What's the worst kind of loneliness
- Is justice just another name for vengeance
- How do I get a construction bond
- Is there real freedom
- How do I wear really big earrings
- Where is Scala used?
- Which is the largest diamond
- Why is Gatorade before surgery
- What did you learn from the solo trip
- What are the different types of wires
- How many types of diamonds are there
- What do Ethiopians think of Egypt?
- Likes Indonesia Japan