How do I get better at sports
8 tips for more motivation to exercise
Photo of you in your beach outfit and pin it in a clearly visible place, such as the refrigerator door or bathroom mirror. Embarrassing? Yes, but this is how you keep in mind every day why you wanted to eat less for exercise or less. That motivates!
If you are one of the less radical people, look for a feasible role model and hang it on the wall instead of a self-portrait. So you have your goal in mind every day and visualize it regularly. The first step to finally take action.
4. Do what is fun
Running briskly burns the most calories? That may be, but if you are not a fan of endurance, there is no point in tormenting yourself jogging regularly. Do what you enjoy! Do you prefer to play basketball or volleyball? Or do you love swimming? Then work out your favorite sport and training quickly turns into a hobby that you have cherished and not a training session.
5. Appreciate even small successes!
You don't get the body you want overnight. That is why it would not be very motivating and also unfair to your body to throw in the towel after just a few training sessions. Proceed in small steps and regularly write down the parameters that are important for you: The biceps circumference has increased by 1 cm? Has your thigh circumference shrunk by 2cm? Congratulations, you are on the right track! And by the way, have you already noticed that it's much easier to get up the stairs lately? And have less back pain, appear more confident or sleep better? Try it!
You will never regret a workout, but you will not regret exercising!
6. Train at fixed times
Humans are creatures of habits. Create free space in your everyday life to carry out your training. The easiest way to do this is to plan a fixed amount of time each day (e.g. before showering or during a TV show). Stick to your training times and don't get distracted. This time belongs entirely to you and your body. See this period of time as a luxury that you allow yourself and your body! This turns your training into a ritual that you will soon no longer want to do without. Once regular exercise has become a habit, you will notice that you need exercise in order to continue to feel good about yourself.
7. Regularity creates routine
Use the momentum of the beginning and do your fitness program regularly at the beginning. Because as soon as you are "inside" and have found your rhythm, it becomes a habit to do sports. And then you will really miss out on training sessions due to illness or other important appointments. The body gets so used to regular exercise, that after a while he can no longer sit still and regularly forces you to move.
Use the inverted weaker self and make the sport a habit.
How do you want to be
There are only good reasons to get fit and muscular, and we haven't heard from anyone who has regretted completing their fitness program afterwards. Strangely, after training, everyone is in a good mood and a bit proud too - and rightly so. The body is well supplied with blood, warmed up and endorphins have been released.
It is up to you to decide which kind of person you want to belong to. To the lazy and untrained? Definitely not! Of course, the path to regular training and your desired body is exhausting, but in the end you will also get a great and valuable reward for it.
- How are nanodiamonds made
- What is recurring sales versus net sales
- How are Herbalife and Nutrilite different
- What gifts are inappropriate in each country
- Is Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev sexually towards women
- How is the food in Iran
- How do I deal with ignorant siblings
- Do indigenous peoples need a representative in government
- Are free energy producers fake or real?
- Why does Twitter remove inactive accounts
- How clean are the public toilets in Kathmandus
- Which Masjid is the richest in India
- How long have we lived on earth?
- What is your favorite clothes
- How was your first Quora meeting
- Where is Los Angeles
- What do you think of India 1
- Is there a cure for all diseases
- How much does an advertising company earn
- Where is the Academy Awards organized
- How does cash payment work
- There are flat mechanical keyboards
- How is shenzhen
- Why do Indian women wear Mangal Sutra
- What's the best way to make people reject it
- How is the prison in Florida
- What dietary supplements should you take against aging?
- Which country offers the cheapest rent
- What books are set in Bangkok Thailand
- Why are illegal immigrants allowed to vote?
- Am i gay or confused
- Why is academic writing important
- What is a State Party