How bad are Indonesian toll roads
Indonesia is tendering toll roads for 10 billion US dollars
The Indonesian Ministry for Public Works and Housing (PUPR) has announced that it will tender nine toll road projects with a total length of 380 kilometers for more than 10 billion US dollars (US $) in 2020. According to media reports, the projects are to be carried out as Public Private Partnerships (PPP). Originally, only six new toll roads were planned for 2020.
Seven of the nine projects are planned in West Java, one in Central Java and one in Bali. Among other things, it concerns the connection of ports and industrial zones. The aim is to reduce logistics costs, which make up 23.5 percent of gross domestic product (GDP). In the World Bank's Logistics Performance Index (LPI) from 2018, the archipelago ranks 46th worldwide and thus partly well behind Thailand (32), Vietnam (39) and Malaysia (41). In terms of infrastructure overall, the country ranks 55th.
Indonesia's tenders for toll roads (investment in millions of US $)
Cikunir – Karawaci
Sentul Selatan – Karawang
Semarang Harbor Toll Road
Patimban Port Access
According to the ministry's strategic plan for 2020 to 2024, 2,500 km of new toll roads are to be built during this period. However, similar objectives have been clearly missed in the past. According to the ministry, there are currently 1,500 km of toll roads.
- Where is the driest place in Canada
- What is trichophagy
- What are some interesting things that you had in mind
- How to Sell Online in Canada
- Which career is the best design or the best production
- Where can I find modest clothes
- Why does the Russian language sound scary
- How is the weather in Brittany in France
- What is the darker side of love
- Are there immigrants who support Donald Trump
- How should I end my unpaid internship?
- Is digital marketing the best career option
- What are rural and urban areas
- Why do people hurt themselves
- Are psychopaths more dangerous than sociopaths
- People call you boring
- How to keep blankets warm
- Was it all about slavery in the civil war?
- King Ravana was a non-vegetarian
- Are adult children of alcoholics generally narcissistic
- Why does Australia defend criminals
- How does self-confidence lead to success
- What is patriotism
- What are some Taylor Series uses