How can you become a public figure
Police emergency number in urgent cases: 110
People who are in public due to political or other social activities can be the target of hostility or criminal acts. The following criminal acts in particular come into consideration:
- Threats and insults sent by email, telephone, anonymous letters, or posted on the Internet.
- Offenses against property such as B. Damage to property, house or vehicle.
- Crimes against personal integrity such as B. Threats, insults, stalking and assault crimes.
As a public figure in the private sector, please note the following:
- Develop a special awareness of the dangers by constantly observing your surroundings and inform the police immediately via the emergency number 110 in the event of suspicious observations.
- Ask your personal environment, i.e. family, colleagues, neighbors or carers for your children, to pay attention at all times.
- Be cautious about publishing personal data - especially on social networks - and also make your family members aware of them.
- If possible, park your car in a garage, both at home and at work.
If you work in the context of your public function:
- Discuss the exact process with those responsible in the run-up to public events. This also includes clarifying the question of whether there may be any risks from the group of participants or visitors.
- Find out about security measures on site, e.g. B. on escape routes, the use of security forces, etc.
- Keep your distance from aggressive, hostile people. Remain calm and avoid verbal or non-verbal provocations.
If you receive threatening messages:
- Take any threat seriously - do not respond to any perpetrator claims. In any case, notify the police immediately.
- Please note that letters and other printed matter can be trace carriers. Protect the documents and try not to touch them any further. Document how the shipment was delivered to you.
- Do not forward threats received by email or instant messengers; wait for the police to secure the messages.
- Record threatening calls - if possible - and document the conversation in detail (location or connection, caller's voice, date, time, etc.).
- Should you be threatened or insulted on the Internet, secure the contributions z. B. with a screenshot.
The State Criminal Police Office of North Rhine-Westphalia has put together prevention advice for public figures. In addition to general instructions on behavior, the prevention instructions also contain suggestions for the mechanical and technical security of buildings. The current topic of "lists or collections of information about political opponents" was also included. Further information can be found in the FAQ created by the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA).
- Who should take out insurance for a maid?
- Which careers fall under mathematics in STEM
- Which shoes have the greatest value
- Have you ever seen a covered wagon
- What is Apache Minio
- TSA workers are security guards
- What is real or what is reality
- How do you pay off student loans
- What are good examples of philosophy of life
- Australia is more powerful than Japan
- What is it like to be perverted
- What is a sustainability policy
- Why is England considered a socialist country
- How are legal strategies developed
- How is software tested
- How can I import nuts to America
- What is counterculture 1
- Why do we have nations
- How many illegal immigrants live in Italy
- How do dump truck owners find loads
- How important is it to find yourself
- Should students be paid for their internships
- Who is the best company for SIP
- Woman likes sex