Miss the fashion of the 80s
13 fashion trends from our 80s stars that we were happy to be part of
While we put on our sports gear and slip on our headband, Modern Talking is going on in the background. But now quickly to aerobics. Of course, not every “trend” was great, but they shaped our time and, above all, us. What a crazy time - I miss the 80s! Here are 13 crazy fashion trends from our 80s stars that we were also happy to be part of:
1. Modern Talking
Golden jumpsuit and stand-up collar - with the successful duo it is difficult to decide which is worse: the wonderful hairstyles or the flashy clothes. But we all heard them secretly 😉
2. Thomas Anders
Although Thomas chained his wife "Nora" to himself with his Nora gold chain, the marriage unfortunately did not last to this day. Maybe because of the chain ...
3. Miami Vice
Sonny & Rico - the coolest police officers of the 80s and our fashionable role models. But wearing shoes without socks has always been a fashion misstep.
4. Jane Fonda
What would we have been in the 80s without Jane Fonda's workout videos? It triggered a total fitness hysteria, but it mainly scored with her outfits.
The band Kiss attracted attention not only with their music, but even more with their masks and outstretched tongues. Her clothes were always screaming, but matched her style ...
6. Michael Jackson
He has performed countless times and remains the "King of Pop"! He wore a lot of glitter clothes, which totally enchanted us. A brilliant musician!
7. Freddie Mercury
The Queen's frontman usually had few clothes on on stage. However, it shines with a completely different characteristic, its mustache. This is experiencing a new lease of life today.
Magnum's Hawaiian shirt is legendary. You have to ask yourself whether it is really a fashion south. If he buttoned his shirt, it probably wouldn't. But keep your hands off it 😉
9. A Colt just in case
The "complete jeans look" from the stars of the series was typical of the 80s. Although the style was frowned upon for a while, it is slowly making its big comeback - hot or not?
This accessory was originally only used for ballet warm-up training. But since the successful dance films, gauntlets have been an important part of the 80s fashion.
11. Nena - neon colors
Bright colors are a shining example that a trend sometimes disappears quickly. In the 80s, neon colors were all the rage. They ruled the clothes and made us look dazzling 🙂
12. Nena - sweatbands
Of course, sweatbands and headbands were a must back then! Nena showed us that these pieces of jewelry could also be worn “just like that”. Today they are where they belong: doing sports.
13. Rudi Völler - mullet
If you mention "fashion" & "80s", then mullet is not far away. This hairstyle just belongs in our decade. The unisex hairstyle for everyone 😉
Suggestions and comments are welcome in the comments. If you liked it, leave us a "like" it 🙂
- What is an investment in precious metals
- Which one should I choose Python or Ruby
- Active procrastination is a real thing
- How is the plural formed in Bulgarian
- Have you ever eaten shwarma
- How does entropy affect light?
- What is the sales of Nearbuy
- Are small bananas healthier than larger ones?
- Why should I never visit Canada
- Who is god for you
- Can I use PayPal in Indonesia?
- Is old age really that painful?
- What is the average age of the Pakistani man
- Which dress suits a teenage girl?
- What does renaissance mean
- What is Apple's secret of success
- What is the Latin name for Perry
- What are the dark truths about surgeons
- How dangerous is Kraetze if left untreated
- Which would really help an INTJ
- What is your child's current catchphrase
- What is the sales of Nearbuy
- How to visit Pune
- How do conservatives perceive or see privileges?
- Why did the Muslims vote for BJP
- Why should we worry about objectivity
- How do we control our behavior
- How can you get attention
- How is the Entity Framework NET
- How are the Scots seen in England
- Why are Filipinos brown
- What is off-page SEO 1
- What is Bengali food known for?