Killed Thanos Captain America
"Avengers 4: Endgame": This is how the surprising Thanos scene came about at the beginning
Warning, this text contains spoilers for "Avengers: Endgame"!
"Avengers: Endgame" was probably the most anticipated film of the year (if not of all time), but despite countless leaks, trailers and TV spots, the makers around Marvel mastermind Kevin Feige managed to keep most of the plot secret. So only very few fans had previously on the screen that Thanos (Josh Brolin) would be killed by Thor (Chris Hemsworth) right at the beginning of the film - and the rest of the film about its counterpart from a parallel universe of the past that makes life difficult for the heroes around Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) and Captain America (Chris Evans).
But how did the decision to kill the Thanos from the main timeline so early on? In the audio commentary by the Russo brothers on the “Endgame” Blu-ray, it is revealed that this idea came from producer Trinh Tran, but in an interview with Comicbook.com Tran now revealed more details.
As the Russo brothers have just revealed in a Reddit AMA, the plan has always been to end “Avengers: Infinity War” with the devastating snip from Thanos. But this also brought the creative minds behind “Avengers 3” and “Avengers 4” into a difficult situation and were faced with the question of what to do with the character who had defeated the Avengers for a whole second film. „We wrestled and wrestled with it and kept going back and having simply no idea for Thanos ‘development", Explained Tran.
That's why she just threw the suggestion into the room to have Thanos killed by the Avengers. „I still remember how they all looked at me like, 'This is crazy, how are we supposed to ...' But that got the conversation rolling“, Says Tran. You wanted to steer the conversation in a direction that made you think about it what impact Thanos' death would have and what would happen to the Avengers as a result. „Somehow it developed its own dynamic and we actually did it that way", Summarized Tran. But of course this created completely new problems, such as how the heroes can now undo the destruction and get the infinity stones back.
How excellently Tran, Feige and the other "endgame" makers have solved these problems can be admired in German cinemas since April 24, 2019 - and soon also in home theaters: “Avengers 4” will be available as a download from August 23rd and from September 5th also on DVD and Blu-ray.
"Avengers 4: Endgame": This Avenger could have defeated Thanos all by himself!
- What are the best bridal ring designs
- How can I get the Nike franchise
- When did homosexuality exist?
- What makes something popular
- How do I cancel my marriage certificate
- Tony Abbott is a good Prime Minister
- What is the importance of compliance
- Does Santa Clause consider you naughty?
- How many illegal immigrants live in Italy
- What is a Buddhist metta meditation
- Alibaba is considered a foreign stock
- Are living dreams associated with lucid dreams
- What is America's most violent prison
- Are sunscreens safe
- What makes black diamonds
- How to use Alipay
- What does it mean to fall in love
- Where does shyness come from
- Why don't Chinese people use cash
- Why is my C ++ program not working properly
- Can you have sex when you are 11
- Why television channels were against demonization
- What action in Avengers Endgame was useless
- What is the etymology of chimaeren