What are some relatively unknown fashion tips
How to find the right bra
Studies have shown that many women (almost half of all bra wearers) do not wear a correctly fitting bra, but rather chose the wrong size when buying.
Normally, a woman would have to measure her chest girth regularly in order to find the right bra size for her, because weight fluctuations or hormonal influences lead to changes in the chest girth and thus to a different bra size.
Nevertheless, the majority of women buy the same bra size over and over again for years.
A bra that is too tight not only pinches uncomfortably on the back and under the chest, but can also lead to permanent painful tension in the shoulder area, which can even cause headaches and back pain.
Tips for the right bra purchase
- Try different models, because sizes can vary from brand to brand. The perfect bra should fit snugly under your chest, but not pinch.
- If the model has an elastic, well-fitting underbust band, you are getting closer to the perfect bra for you, because such a band supports the chest and prevents the bra from sliding up the back unattractively.
- Two fingers should still fit under the tape at the front of the bridge.
- The band should lie almost against the body below the chest, then the bra fits perfectly.
- The bra cups should fully encircle the breast.
- The straps and the back bar should not cut into the skin.
- The bra should fit on the last hook because it expands when you wear it.
- Do not use extension inserts, as this will cause the bra to lose its supportive function.
How to find the right bra size
You need two measurements for the right bra: the underbust and the upper bust.
Underbust: Stand up straight and measure the circumference of your body relatively tightly under your chest with a tape measure.
Bust: Place the measuring tape firmly, but not incisively, around the strongest part of the chest.
Bra size table
The bra label contains two pieces of information: The first piece of information - a number - is that Underbust, for example 88.
The second item - a letter (for example B) - identifies the Upper bust or the cup size.
(Image source at the beginning of the article: © Maksim Šmeljov # 47213369 /Fotolia.com)
- Had plastic surgery for RM from BTS
- Canadians sing with an American accent
- Why Sri Lanka Called Sri Lanka
- Where is the Bloomberg building in London
- What do you think of Chungha
- Which ereader is the best
- How can I get my passion back?
- Why do we deny our dark side
- Is it worth fighting for true love
- How can you spot diamonds
- How is the Indonesian theater industry
- Where can I buy authentic Sphatik Mala
- Are top universities overrated
- Why are swimmers so attractive
- Is Europe in Asia
- What plants have leaves that turn yellow?
- What types of printers are the best
- Abortion is an option
- Who is your favorite actress
- Does the blue race really exist?
- How likely is it that Bitcoin will disappear
- What are the best tamal recipes
- Are RFID wallets safe?
- How big is The Weeknd Abel Tesfaye