Can Manchester United win the 2016 FA Cup
United lets out the party beast
Big train station at the FA Cup Final at London's Wembley! Crystal Palace goes a little happily through Jason Puncheon in the front (78th), but Manchester United replies immediately through Juan Mata (81st). Jesse Lingard slams the ball in extra time with a dream goal to win the cup (111th). The Red Devils bring the game 2-1 after extra time home.
Crystal Palace - Manchester United 1: 2 (0: 0, 1: 1) n.V.
Gates: 1: 0 Puncheon (78th), 1: 1 Mata (81.), 1: 2 Lingard (111.)
Yellow Red: Chris Smalling (105th / Manchester)
Short sampling phase at the beginning, then full steam and hectic on both sides! The first big chance was created by the favorite from Manchester: Juan Mata, who happened to get the pill half right from eight meters, failed with his attempt at Wayne Hennesy (21st). Marouane Fellaini missed the next good opportunity a little later with a header (26th).
Palace then tried to achieve success with offensive appetizers before Anthony Martial could not accommodate the biggest chance in half one after a presentation by Marcus Rashford (33.).
United came out of the break with a double hi-wake: Fellaini torched the play equipment after Valencia-Assist on the crossbar - Palace in luck (52nd)! A short time later, Valencia crossed from the right into the box, Martial headed the cross against the left post (61st).
Lingard to victory with a dream volley
After 78 minutes, the shock for Louis van Gaal's troops: Jason Puncheon processed a cross from Joel Ward from 25 meters formidably and sank the ball in the short corner! But the joy did not last long: After an incredible solo, Wayne Rooney crossed the ball in the middle, where Fellaini put down for Mata, who hammered the ball into the net to equalize (81st). Crazy gameplay and extra time!
Palace put a lot of pressure on the accelerator in the extension! But Manchester took care of the wild scenes. First, Chris Smalling sacrificed himself for the team with a tactical foul, flew off the field with yellow and red (105th). Then came the hour of Jesse Lingard: With a dream volley, the Briton welded the leather to the cup victory in the corner (111th).
With this, Louis van Gaal wins his first title with the Red Devils. But is that enough? Various media are already reporting that Jose Mourinho will be the new coach of the Red Devils.
The FA Cup at a glance
- What is a closet racist
- How do I behave with shy girls
- What does the economy teach you
- All US territories should become states
- Well worth skylofts in Las Vegas
- A McDonald's hamburger will last forever
- Is Kazakhstan a European country
- The fashion of the early 90s is coming back
- Australia is more English than Great Britain
- Why can't basic needs be free
- How do cultural imperialism and globalization differ?
- Are UPS packages insured
- What does Hala mean in Arabic
- Is birthing tourism illegal in the US, why
- Why do Koreans like Americans
- What is PCI DSS Compliance
- Does germ-killing soap get germs too
- How can I physically recognize Jews
- Girls will like people with disabilities
- How physicists see math problems
- How do I download Keygen
- Are histrionics a kind of narcissist?
- America has lost credibility since Trump
- Why are intelligent transportation systems important