Can the Infinity Stone kill Thanos
Why wasn't Ronan / Thanos interested in the other Infinity Stone that owned The Collector?
I will try to answer these as best I can.
1. Why is Thanos only interested in the sphere?
As far as we can tell is this is the only infinity stone that Thanos really knows. Even the guardians of the galaxy do not become aware of what is inside the sphere until the collector opens it and reveals it to them. Thanos uses Ronan and his adopted daughters to get the ball for him, with the promise to use it to destroy Xandar for Ronan, but Ronan takes the ball for himself and threatens to kill Thanos with it after using it to destroy Xandar and the Nova Corps. Given his unique focus on the sphere itself, we can only assume that he knows the location (however firm or loose that place may be) of that particular Infinity Stone and is simply after it for the time being.
2. Doesn't Thanos know that the collector has the ether?
Probably not. Remember, Volstagg and Sif deliver it to The Collector at the end of Thor: The Dark World. You are probably entrusting it to him with the intention that only he and various royal members of Asgard will know he has it; It is even possible to assume that Thor and Loki still think Asgard is safe. Remember: Aether was hidden for eons before Jane found it, so it was well hidden a long time before they gave it to the collector. If Thanos was unaware of his influence in Asgard's battle against a newly resurrected Malekith, we can only assume that he doesn't really know that he was brought back to the galaxy. Which leads us to point 3 ...
3. Where are the other four Infinity Stones?
Ah, you seem to have forgotten an important piece of information when you mentioned the Asgardians, who deliver the Aether to the collector at the end of "Thor: The Dark World": You discover that the Tesseract is also in Asgard and keeping two Infinity Stones so close together is dangerous . As such, we know the location of three infinity stones at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy. The Aether is with The Collector (I doubt it was destroyed with the rest of his collection), the Tesseract is in Asgard, and the sphere is now safely locked up on Xandar with the Nova Corps.
4. Will the remaining stones appear in future films?
I would say they certainly will, as Marvel has had a prop for the Infinity Gauntlet for a while, but by the time these films and their storylines are released, that would be everything , what is being said, just a guess.
UPDATE FOR # 3 AND # 4 (SPOILERS AHEAD):
As we now know, the Mind Stone resided in Loki's scepter and was used to create Ultron and ultimately vision. When you consider that Thanos gives Loki this scepter, it means that he actually does the Has given possession of an Infinity Stone to someone else in order to reveal the others and achieve his primary goal. Briefly in the hands of Hydra, it was used to create Mercury and the Scarlet Witch, the latter being able to actually destroy stones with her powers.
The soul stone was eventually discovered by Gamora, who destroyed the details of its location and tried to keep them a secret from Thanos, and even asked Star-Lord to kill her if Thanos manages to catch her. The stone is on Vormir, guarded by Red Skull, who informs Thanos that he must sacrifice someone he loves in order to preserve it. Thanos reluctantly throws Gamora to death and receives the stone.
- Who offers free education in the US
- Can dentists take a nutrition course in Canada
- What purpose do moths serve
- How can I precalculate RSA keys
- Do you take life too seriously?
- Are you really a kind person
- Who was Australias Prime Minister in 1941
- How do I say aire in English
- Can be gold plated with stainless steel
- The medical industry is a profitable business
- Why are there luxury prisons
- My Google home page records my conversations
- Why did the Republicans hire Mueller
- How do Bollywood celebrities treat their employees
- When is minimalist design inappropriate?
- How many types of diamonds are there
- Are adult children of alcoholics generally narcissistic
- How does Asana track candidate recruitment
- What if God makes the fathers pregnant?
- The game Quidditch is copyrighted
- Ignore a way of parting
- What is life like for celebrities
- Why do street lamps have 3 lights
- Is the Japanese and Korean cuisine similar