Left Joe Rogan UFC
UFC - Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor: Coach reveals McGregor's tactics
The fight between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor at UFC 229 continues to stir up excitement in the MMA. John Kavanagh has revealed his protégé's plan, while Khabib threatens UFC President Dana White.
Here you can find all the news and rumors about Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor.
Kavangh: That was McGregor's tactic
John Kavangh spoke to UFC commentator Joe Rogan about his protégé Conor McGregor's tactics in the fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov. The Irishman laid the cards completely open and admitted his own mistakes in preparation: "I thought too defensively."
The plan was to let Khabib win the first two rounds. McGregor couldn't have prevented a takedown either way, so the only goal was not to take too much damage on the ground and not to exhaust yourself.
Then McGregor should apply pressure. In doing so, however, Khabib managed to land some impact hits, which was not intended in the Irish plan. The background idea behind the tactics was the fight between Khabib and AI laquinta: "From the third round he could no longer land a takedown."
Interestingly, this plan was in stark contrast to the expected battle. Many experts assumed that a long struggle would speak for Khabib, who in the past showed the better endurance. "That was certainly a surprise to people," said Kavanagh.
Khabib threatened White: Destroy your car
As is well known, Khabib Nurmagomedov did not receive the belt in the hall of UFC 229 to prevent further escalation. However, the Russian insisted backstage on receiving his title. Khabib threatened White with further damage.
"Dana White, you were lucky you gave me my belt or I would have destroyed your car. I knew where to park," wrote the Russian on Instagram under a picture that shows him on the hood of a black car.
Nate Diaz offers a solution to the dispute over Tukhugov
Nate Diaz once again caused confusion with a tweet. The American spoke up in the dispute over Zubaira Tukhugov: "Dana, please leave Kabob's stupid friend in the UFC. Throw me out, that would be a better idea. I think it would be fairer that way."
Khabib had threatened to leave the UFC should his teammate and training partner Zubaira Tukhugov be expelled. Tukhugov had a clash in the Octagon after the fight at UFC 229, so far the question of guilt has not been clarified. The UFC has canceled the Khabib partner's next fight.
What Diaz wanted to express with his tweet is unclear. The fighter is believed to be McGregor's next possible opponent unless there is a rematch with Khabib.
Khabib and McGregor suspended for ten days
The Nevada State Athletic Commission has issued a ten-day temporary ban on both fighters following the events of UFC 229. Further measures are to be discussed on October 24th, and Khabib's prize money of around two million dollars remains blocked.
- Are Australians really more egalitarian?
- What are the main imports and exports of Afghans
- How can geography affect culture
- What is your wildest dream
- Which news website doesn't post fake news?
- Are Indians more materialistic than the West
- What are you doing in the old school
- How bad is Jamaica to go on vacation
- How is mental health awareness non-discriminatory
- What's wrong with pre-trial detention
- Which is prestigious Cornell or Duke
- What is thought of B R Ambedkar
- Which Games Workshop board game was your favorite?
- Like the bulk SMS service smsoutbox com
- What is your favorite scene in the movie scene
- Why should you visit Salzburg Austria
- You should use primer with BB cream
- What do you think of our society
- What prevents freedom of thought
- How to successfully reattach severed limbs
- Is it possible to control our dreams?
- Which religion is right
- Investigate the effects of prisoners in Australia
- Is there a thin privilege 1