The punisher will be displayed in the MCU
The Punisher: Season 3 canceled - Marvel and Netflix partnership ended
Shortly after the start of the first season of "The Punisher" it was clear that a second season would follow. However, given the current situation, it is more than questionable whether there will be a third season of the armed anti-hero who would prefer to take the law into his own hands.
It doesn't look good for Marvel's superhero series on Netflix - as is the case with The Punisher. As Disney prepares for its own streaming service, Netflix is gradually leaving the Marvel Cinematic Universe. "Daredevil", "Luke Cage" and "Iron Fist" will not get another season on Netflix. And currently it doesn't look any better for “Jessica Jones” and “The Punisher” either.
If you need series replenishment, you will find the most exciting new releases here:
"The Punisher" Season 3: Cast & Crew are for sequel
Steve Lighfoot, showrunner of "The Punisher", told Syfy Wire that he, as well as many other members of the cast and crew, would like a sequel:
“We ended season two at a point where I was hoping everyone couldn't wait until season three. [...] I would be absolutely thrilled if we did a third season. I would like to do 10 more seasons. "
As Jeph Loeb explains as "Executive Vice President" of Marvel Television, it is entirely up to Netflix whether there will be a third season:
“That is not our decision. [...] We have a fantastic cast. We have a fantastic team of writers and a great crew. [...] At the end of the day it is like every show, but the decision of Netflix. We are committed to the broadcaster, and it is the broadcaster who decides whether we should continue or not. "
The external content cannot be displayed.
How the contracts between Disney and Netflix look like, of course, remains open. However, some actors in the series already indicate that things are not necessarily looking rosy for more Marvel series on Netflix.
Deborah Ann Woll has already said goodbye to her role as Karen Page. The character Karen Page appeared not only in "The Punisher", but also in "Daredevil" and "The Defenders". The actress announced via Instagram that the second season of "The Punisher" was probably also the last time that she was allowed to play the role:
How do you feel about the impending end of "The Punisher" and the other Marvel series on Netflix? Can you live with the end of season 2 or should Frank Castle have ruined the day for some bad boys after all? Let us know in the comments.
- What are the benefits of meritocracy
- What are the hottest clothes right now
- Why should I avoid Ajinomoto during pregnancy?
- What Are Some Great College Hacks
- A parable with the word jealousy
- Can I work for Uber full time?
- Can we land on Jupiter?
- What are your best paranormal experiences
- Stun guns are easy to hide
- What are the types of digital technology
- What is vertical masonry
- How do we control our behavior
- How can pleasure be unwanted?
- What makes Americans different
- How big is an SME
- Doordash is a 24 hour service
- How did you stop using hard drugs
- What are the major Indian perfume brands
- What percentage of Turks have Circassian ancestors
- Have you ever experienced paranormal premonitions?
- Why didn't Ronaldo marry
- How long will the global recession last
- Was Charles Bukowski gay
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are fooling people
- Should I later call it a date
- What is the best neemseife
- Which one has a better scope for testing or developing
- You can still buy replicas on iOffer
- Criticism can ever be constructive
- What does Hala mean in Arabic
- Does TransferWise include payment protection
- Why did socialism fail in India
- What makes a student difficult for you
- How can I increase my breast milk