What is good art 1
Objective - Abstract - What is good art?
Conversation on art
Report from July 1st, 2012
Moderation: Heinz-Jürgen Myl
In the series "Talks on Art" of the Dammer Kunst + Kultur-Kreis e.V. on Sunday, July 1st. Around 20 people interested in art came to the Leiber barn to give insights into the valuation of art under the eloquent moderation of Heinz-Jürgen Myl, here on the occasion of the current exhibition by the Korean Sun-Rae Kim.
One thing quickly became clear: whether old or modern, art must always be seen against the historical background in its development.
If in the past painting works were created in large quantities in so-called “painting factories”, today a different understanding of values is prevalent and the diversity of the most diverse art is accessible to everyone. On the basis of a clichéd image from the 1950s, there was a lively discussion as to whether it was art or just for decorative purposes. Against the background that when the republic was rebuilt, the home had to be decorated, which was definitely a branch of the art industry back then that was not to be neglected.
Today, new forms, materials, manufacturing techniques and, above all, new approaches (= ideas) certainly play a major role in the art scene.
Based on a 3-D sculpture by Ralf Lake, which the art circle bought, it was quickly agreed that it is exciting to look at this sculpture more closely and to see it from different perspectives. The shape and color quickly appealed to the viewer.
As a contrast, Myl had brought a picture from Constructivism by the Osnabrück artist F. Vordemberge-Glidewart: minimalist rectangles and triangles in color and arrangement so securely on the paper that it was not possible for the viewer to add or omit.
The final basic question was always: Would you bring this work of art into your environment?
The answers were always diverse, just as art is: some of the people in the discussion were looking for relaxation, others associated the work of art with the tension that you can always discover new sides to something if you only deal with the matter once and for all discussed it with other interested parties.
So it was a successful conversation and the Kunst + Kultur-Kreis thanked everyone for the exciting conversation.
- Should we use the Polynomial Time Algorithm
- Is South Sudan a nation state
- Who is the most ethical world leader
- All doctors are paid well
- What makes black diamonds
- What is national development
- Do dentists talk about their patients
- Is the United States a rogue state?
- Is ethnonationalism inherently racist
- What is your opinion on being materialistic
- Why choose bulk SMS from SMSala
- Where can I work as a freelancer
- How do social movements begin
- Which clothing brands do wealthy men wear
- Have you decided to get married?
- What are the best Punjabi party songs
- How do I calculate the payroll manually
- Why do people love to waste time
- How do fashion designers and tailors differ?
- What are some great facts about today
- What are some great products from USA
- How do I rob a house
- Nanosolar is the next Solyndra
- Indian Muslims are changing
- Is distance learning good or bad
- Are payroll errors and failures excusable
- How do you compare Gmail to Inbox
- Can I drink pure cow urine
- Why are there luxury prisons
- Undertakers have free wifi
- Is Baathism an ideology of left nationalism
- What are Paraguay's main exports
- Gives a banana fat
- How do you identify the boundary line