How do I download my bank statement
PayPal: download or print account statement
You can also download and print an account statement from PayPal. In this practical tip, we will show you where you can find these functions on the PayPal website.
Download and print PayPal account statements
- First, open the PayPal website and log into your account.
- Go to the "Activities" category at the top and click on the "Export Activities" option under "Transaction List" on the right.
- First of all, select the period from which you would like to request your transactions.
- You can then choose between various formats such as CSV, TXT and PDF.
- With the button "Download" your account statement will be downloaded in the desired format for the desired period.
Video: Detecting fake PayPal emails
Repeatedly, supposed PayPal emails make the rounds in which you are supposed to confirm your identity. How to recognize such a rip-off email, we show in our video.
In the next practical tip, we will show you an overview of PayPal's fees.
(Tip originally written by: Jeanette Malchow)
- What is an example of a militant atheist
- Can a Chinese be attractive
- Why are people against Manu Smriti
- How did you lose your trust
- What are most of the WTF Blackpink lyrics
- Why do we have to minimize RSS
- What is the name of water in Telugu
- Does plastic ever break down naturally
- How do you type a backward e
- Online stores with affordable women's fashion
- Why is society a source of morality
- What is the ideology of India
- Why I'm such an idiot
- The following words should be separated
- Is the software start too saturated?
- What is the hypersonic weapon that Putin tested
- How can we lead an ideal life
- Why is Poland not more popular with tourists?
- Why can't I tolerate people
- Which foods are banned worldwide
- Which accounting qualification is best
- What is the education system in Japan
- What is the exam schedule in MBBS
- Dehydrated tea