Is it really an advantage to be alone?
5 reasons why it's nice to be alone
1: Nobody tells you how to live your life
Freedom is probably the best thing about being alone. Nobody likes to admit it, but in a relationship you sometimes feel obliged to spend time with the other. Relationships can often limit us when they shouldn't. It is all the nicer not to have any obligations in this regard. But even in a relationship, it's great to be able to withdraw from time to time and be able to think.
2: Make plans - without restrictions
It is often very pleasant to have a lot of time to yourself to think about yourself and everything that you have heard and read. Making plans or reflecting on the past is important for our personal development. It's nice to have some peace and quiet from the hustle and bustle around you.
3: Being alone makes us stronger
Just because you enjoy being alone doesn't mean you are not a sociable and fun person. On the contrary: those who are often alone and stand on their own two feet also know better what they want. And that can only be a big advantage.
4: Take time for yourself
Everyone should take time for themselves - and being alone is part of that. That is a problem in our society: Many people can no longer concern themselves with themselves. But if they did, they would come to important conclusions, namely: What needs do I actually have? I would like to? If we were to use being alone in this way, many people would certainly be able to accept it more easily and say: "Okay, now I'm all alone with myself and my thoughts, plans, wishes ..." We're all in a hamster wheel. We work it all day, have stress, come home exhausted. Who really takes time for themselves? We can draw strength from being alone, even if we are often not aware of it.
5: Being alone is not being lonely
Loneliness is not wanted, but being alone is. Loneliness almost means feeling abandoned by everyone. On the other hand, being alone is pleasant - and liberating.
of Angela Meier-Jakobsen
Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf
€ 10, 30
Finally single !: Couples from all countries break your chains!
of Julien Péluchon and Robert Macia
Sanssouci at Carl Hanser Verlag GmbH & Co.KG
- Society has been more introverted in the past
- Why are most of the Indonesian rivers dirty
- What is the Glomerular Filtration Rate GFR
- What is the importance of political education
- Why do we love tragedy
- Is our current economic system sustainable?
- Could populism actually be good for democracy?
- Eats battery acid clothes
- HVAC technicians are in great demand
- Are there unsafe areas in Amman Jordan
- What talent or skills are worth developing
- What do the Balinese think of India?
- Does Indonesia have territorial disputes with India
- Who are all the billionaires who have graduated
- What's the best sports manga
- Can Christian be a misanthrope?
- How often do cruise ships sink
- How is the University of Auckland doing
- What is 37signalss annual sales
- Why shouldn't Manchester United be called ManU?
- What makes us unique 1
- There were cowboy shooters in Canada
- Why does courtesy mean courtesy
- Is it worth doing a degree in the UK?
- What is a Canadian Tax Return Form
- How do introverts get into their work
- Why is Riba forbidden in Islam
- What is a Munafiq
- How exactly did the Great Recession end?
- Who are Blackpink's Influences
- Are there Spartan ODSTs in Halo
- Why should I believe in karma