Why are Swarovski engagement rings so expensive
Tension rings: Simple engagement rings
Tension rings are a very special ring shape. With a tension ring, a stone is held solely by the ring rail. The stone is therefore under tension and is held in place by the gold. Niessing is in charge of high-quality rings of this type. This jewelry manufacturer is considered to be the premium manufacturer of premium tension rings. Niessing is also one of the few companies that is able to make rings whose stones are only held by the splint. In many cases the stones, e.g. diamonds, fall out of the rail. It takes the highest level of blacksmithing and a particularly high barrel level of stones to achieve this quality. Real gold tension rings are unfortunately very expensive and rarely affordable. That is why we at Verlobungsring.de only carry tension rings in tension ring optics. In doing so, the gemstone is through the ring band and held the composure.
1. Simple and elegant, but still a classic: the tension ring
The tension ring as an engagement ring has become a real classic - often in demand, timeless and wearable for every occasion. Tension rings are recognized as engagement rings and yet do not stand out too much. A must for anyone who doesn't want a solitaire ring as an engagement ring.
2. The setting of tension rings
The diamond is set evenly in the ring band with a tension ring. The simmer makes sure that the stone does not protrude laterally and that it is flush with the surface. The stone does not stick out. The diamond is safely protected from knocks and knocks in a clamping ring. Clamping rings are always a challenge for the drum setter, as a channel first has to be milled out laterally in the mount underneath the metal. The stone must not sit too loosely in the metal, otherwise it could fall out later. Since clamping rings can only be “grasped” by experienced setters, clamping rings are relatively more expensive than solitaire rings.
3. Why better a tension ring than an engagement ringto buyand no solitaire ring?
Tension rings have the advantage that the stones are processed flat. It is therefore not possible for the stone to get stuck on fabrics or edges. The stone is much more protected and therefore less exposed to external influences. This contributes to the longevity of your engagement ring. With a solitaire ring, on the other hand, scratching or getting stuck is possible. Please always consider this before making a purchase.
4. Platinum tension rings with diamond from € 729
Depending on the alloy, diamonds can be set in a ring band in different ways. The diamond can be set much harder in a platinum clamping ring than in a white gold or silver clamping ring. The metal platinum is therefore particularly suitable for clamping rings. It is the safest material for your engagement ring.
Useful care tips for tension rings
- Only clean your ring in an ultrasonic bath. You are also welcome to clean the stone with a toothbrush and light pressure.
- Do not use soaps or alkalis for cleaning.
- Check the firm hold of the stone with tweezers and a "click hearing test".
- Have your white gold tension ring re-rhodium plated by the goldsmith.
5. Tension rings in white gold, yellow gold and rose gold with diamond from 500 €
Timeless classics such as white gold tension rings with a 0.1 ct. Diamonds are available from VERLOBUNGSRING.DE from 500 €. White gold is a beautiful, shiny metal - ideal for an engagement ring and unbeatable in terms of price.
6. Inexpensive silver clamping rings from 250 - 500 €
In our category "cheap tension rings" you will find rings made of 925 sterling silver with diamond or Swarovski zirconia. These beautiful tension rings are also made 100% in Germany in our own factory. In terms of quality, silver rings are also very good - but in terms of hardness they cannot be compared with white gold or platinum.
Too simple? Discover more styles! Discover engagement rings
- What are the benefits of Average 3
- What is the origin of philosophical materialism
- Is Sikhism a practical religion
- Can you show me your wedding necklace
- How can I learn VisualLisp for AutoCAD
- What are the best diuretic foods
- Will Canada provide PR to Australian citizens
- Do you look good in green clothes?
- Do liberals support extreme Islamism?
- What is google company
- Why is Nike the best shoe brand
- What courses can I study in Canada
- Moneygram is safe to use
- What a job children hate
- Is Bing profitable for Microsoft
- What's the hardest part about brewing beer
- How trusting you are
- Are soft-boiled eggs safe
- Is masala maggi vegetarian or not vegetarian
- What does hydrochloric acid do with plastic
- How do you find happiness in life
- Do mussels have a brain?
- How strong are gorillas
- Australia has a strong economy
- How is the kingdom 3
- How was life 1999 1
- Education in Argentina is free
- How do I write a review paper
- Which countries make up the Asia-Pacific region
- What was Stalin's personal hobby
- Are cataracts found only in the elderly
- What is the difference between love and desire
- How do I use my free time
- Which people have the largest penis