What is water treatment is it chemical
Chemical and physical water treatment
More on the subject:
Water decalcification not only reduces the lime content in drinking and service water, it also protects against rust. There are several options for water softening:
1. Chemical water treatment
The heart of a water softener is the ion exchanger. It is a granular synthetic resin that is layered in a pressure vessel. Calcium is removed from the water and replaced by sodium. Its capacity depends on the hardness of the raw water. It indicates how much lime can be absorbed from the water before the ion exchanger has to be refreshed with the selected regenerant. The regeneration takes place completely automatically through time control. Corresponding maintenance and refilling of the regenerant is required.
Danger! If drinking water is post-treated in your own area (disinfection, decalcification, filtration, etc.), you must ensure that this water does not end up in the public pipeline network. A backflow preventer or a pipe network separator must therefore be installed. To protect against pitting and broken pipes as well as to protect the fittings and devices, the installation of a water pollution filter is recommended.
2. Physical water treatment
This method works on an electrostatic or permanent magnet basis (without electricity). There is no decalcification / softening and therefore no change in the natural water quality. Without the addition of chemicals, the lime is kept in suspension in a purely physical way, thus preventing the formation of solid limestone on fittings, devices and pipelines, and at the same time these physically based devices break down existing incrustations and put on a protective layer against further corrosive attack the inner walls of the pipe.
Maintenance is not required, devices on a permanent magnetic basis also work without external energy and do not cause any electr. Installation costs and no running costs. Physical water treatment devices do not cause environmental pollution. The installation of a water protection filter is recommended to protect against pitting and broken pipes as well as to protect the fittings and devices
- Do women prefer really authentic men
- Which king defeated Baktiyar Khilji
- How does Twitter make money 1
- How does the trumps administration affect public libraries
- Can someone really love someone
- Which work environments are mostly women?
- Can we be friends again?
- Dehydrated tea
- Are Google Docs Safe
- Why is deep sea diving dangerous?
- What is the Japanese word for pretty?
- What are spatial art
- How do teachers think differently from others?
- What is the importance of voice communication
- IAS has to face caste discrimination
- Why does our society promote individualism
- Which country exports the most emeralds
- How many Tibetans are there in Nepal
- What are the family traditions in the Philippines
- How do introverts adapt to university
- Can AVPD be cured
- How do I deal with rude people
- How prestigious is NYU
- Are there any American quality films